Rants *enter at own risk*

^^Lol, no kidding

Rant: I don't know why my school bought 500 licenses to the Design Premium Package, I don't even think they have that many computers, and nobody besides one teacher would ever use that software. :roll: I want a license. I'll have to ask a librarian. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I downloaded Adobe Creative Suite 4. For free. Legally. :-) Muahaha. I love being a student.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Stupid hot water line busted under the house so i had to turn off the hot water so now all i have is cold water.... and i don't have time to replace the pipe till friday at the earliest. So all i have to shower with is cold water :x Also its starting to cool down where i live so that is not fun at all taking a cold shower in cold weather.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

ARGH! I hate it when people think "Ooooooooooooooooh! He's good at art! Who cares if he's not working for himself, let alone for others, let's have him make 20 things for me!" UGH!
I know what you mean Rubrica, I have had the same problems on a couple other sites like that, because nobody cared about what I wanted, all they wanted was for me to make art for FREE. They would PM me and ask me to make a banner and logo because they said their other friend had a logo made for them by me. I don't really like doing it without a price. :roll:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I'd really like to make a blog post right about now, but my site is down - you may also notice my sig isn't showing up right now, as it too is hosted on my server. I work for the company that hosts my site, and indeed, all the sites on that server are down. This is the second time in two nights I've had trouble connecting to my own website. Time to move, eh? :roll:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

By jove, ending at half nine? Or were you just too tired to post? I know the feeling, though not on such a scale.

Anyway, rant: I am into chapter three of my novella and I have no idea what my applied phlebotinum will be. I know where I am, and I know where I need to be, but I can't find a way of moving there...