Rants *enter at own risk*

Yea, I just redid it. It actually came out better than the one before it. Maybe it was a sign. :lol:

I was working on a new sig style. I'll post it in my gallery soon. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I like how you are experimenting with brushes, but I would really suggest trying art without C4Ds, brushes, and other work not made by you. Just try using a blank page, and some imagination, and experiment with some plugins. :)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I like how you are experimenting with brushes, but I would really suggest trying art without C4Ds, brushes, and other work not made by you. Just try using a blank page, and some imagination, and experiment with some plugins. :)

Wrong thread? :lol:

Rant: Only one fav in 7 days? :(

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Wrong thread? :lol:

Rant: I was wondering where that post went :lol:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

RANT: My web page I'm designing as part of my ICT coursework works as I intend in IE, and in the screen resolution they asked for, but it doesn't work as I intend anywhere else :/

RANT 2: Javascript is a horrible thing when you write it purely based off c3schools tutorials. They are good, just not good enough to write at a coding level above that of basic.

Maybe because piracy is illegal, or because Photoshop is kind of big (compared to Paint.NET) and disk space is limited.

my brother downloaded photoshop on my laptop :cry::cry: :evil: luckily i deleted it the next day

Why would you do that? o:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I tried to learn JavaScript. I decided not to, though, because the book I borrowed was printed 1997 and used IE 4. :| Oh, and did I mention it came with A FLOPPY DISK? :lol:

Maybe because piracy is illegal, or because Photoshop is kind of big (compared to Paint.NET) and disk space is limited.
my brother downloaded photoshop on my laptop :cry::cry: :evil: luckily i deleted it the next day

Why would you do that? o:

I see. I can't say I'd complain if someone installed PS on my computer. :lol:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|