Rants *enter at own risk*

Its the sad truth that in todays society there is a price on life

Yea, exactly. Honestly it sucks to have to pay so much for things people need.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Exactly. Just makes me really mad that he could still be alive if they took the time to think "hmm whats this large lump/patch on the x-ray?" :evil:

Doctors have gone to school for at least six years, not to mention their residency (even in the UK). How many years of school have you been through? You're 19. I'm guessing one or two. Is it in a medical field? I'm guessing not. So obviously you know better than people who have dedicated their lives to studying medicine. I'm sure you'll never make a mistake ever. Why don't you go ahead and apply at the nearest hospital? No, really, I'm sure you'll be fine.

(In all seriousness, I never realized how hugely difficult the health care profession was until I became a pharmacy technician.)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

No need to be snippy i was mearly making my point of view. I am obviously aware that the medical profession is a hard one and saves many lives etc...and i have done 3 years, i got accepted onto my course of psychology a year early which i have already completed..

Also a lot of my family are in the medical profession, though i do not claim to know about it you cannot simply dismiss the fact that something should have been done?..i am aware everone makes mistakes..hell i make them all the time but some things have smaller margins for error..especially after multiple scans and tests that could determine life and death.

I understand your rants Nemo , I've been there with my mom .. She had in operable Bladder cancer so they should have given her radiation and Chemotherapy right away , rather than rushing a senseless surgery to relieve the pressure , radiation wouldv'e shrunken the cancer down along with Chemo she would still be alive , instead she was so stressed and died from a cardiac arrest :evil: I don't give a damn whether or not Doctors went to medical school it doesn't mean they're all smart ..

My, you appear to attract a number of accidents.

I understand exactly how it is - but people make mistakes. This one just happened to be fatal. Think of it like this; the doctors themselves are probably now thinking "Urgh, I'm such an idiot, I can't believe I let that boy (did you say it was a boy?) die!" At the end of the day, they're people, not surgical robots who should never make mistakes, and so, well, this will seem harsh, and I assure you I don't mean to be, but, well, it's no use getting angry at the doctors.

But once again, I'm sorry for your losses.

Well my opinion on this subject is the people that wanna be doctors shouldn't do it just for the money honestly. My parents were both emergency medical technicians and my Uncle is a paramedic. My uncle is still a paramedic and he does it to save lives not for the money. For those who don't know what a paramedic is this will explain to you what they do.. The health care system has doctors in it that only care about the money but not all of them are like that some actually care about the patients, so please don't go bashing them. There are also events in life that are unexplainable. The way i see it is if it is your time to go then its your time to go. Doctors try hard to catch everything but are they not allow to make mistakes? Ask yourself, honestly, how many mistakes do you make on a daily basis.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Gamer try deep heat or something, you may have strained your back.

Chad i agree, its a bit frustrating too, i wasnt blaming anyone but at the same time feel this was a prety darn big mistake (in fact one of the people got suspended). This was over several scans etc then one day a new person came in and found it but it was too late :?

its all part of the grieving process so anger is understandable. Also if the doctor got suspended that just means they are investigating if he did something wrong and if he did i am sure he will be fined. In all reality that won't bring your friend's father back. I know from experience that doctor's can mess up though. My mother was undiagnosed as a diabetic for 3 years and almost died from it. Now she has complications from that ordeal the main one being neuropathy in her legs from it which causes her severe pain from day to day.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Actually a bigger rant ... the price of petrol - £ 1. 09p a litre ... extortion :evil:
Is that equal to $6.08 per gallon USD? Am I converting this right, or is that how much it costs?

Cause right now, it is about $2.60 USD /Gallon here.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

sand fly bites!

Well I'm back from holidays, climbed mountains (well real big high hills) my legs are aching. My back is sore from 16 hours drive :wink: and I caught a cold from the airconditioning in the restaurants. why do they need it to be -20 degrees inside when you come in from 30 above?

other than that great holiday. I climbed the back of a massive dinasour statue, I crossed a suspension bridge, with a bunch of kids that made it swing. OOOOOOO I'm so afraid of heights. I faked being real disappointed that we didn't get to go on a helicopter ride thru the canyon. Opa was so unhappy they were closed down for the season, me I was just joyous. :lol::lol:

ciao OMA

It's been holding steady between $2.40 and $2.60 for a few months now.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I'm Ranting about 2012, 21st of december.

The world is 'supposedly' coming to an end on that very day.

I'd like all of you to research it when you have time and post on this forum.

I'm excited to hear what you all think about it.

Free Mason.

.:Latest:.

Ubercolour.png

"Maltese by colour, Catholic by heart, Paint.net by mind."

I think it's a load of hooey. Recently someone discovered that the Mayan calendar doesn't end at all...that they've been reading it wrong.

Mayans didn't know anything about 12/21/12, as the Gregorian calendar was millennia away from completion when they walked the earth. It's a fascinating coincidence, but nothing more. And I stand by that completely.

Besides, I'm a Christian. I'm certain that, even if the world does end in December in three years, I'll be dying and waking up safely in my Savior's arms. So, whatever happens...happens! I don't care either way.

(But I still say it's hooey)

First off, I am a believer in the philosophy of Taoism and a practicing LaVeyan Satanist (Before giving me negative feedback, look it up).

12/12/12 or 12/21/12, as I am sorry to say, is not the day the majority of you die. Sadly, it is the end of an ancient calendar created by an ancient civilization. That civilization, as I have mentioned, is ancient. If they had the divine power to calculate endate, then how come we cannot? Because it isn't the endate. Instead, it is the end of a calendar.

Next time you go to walmart, buy a calendar. If it ends on the twenty-first of December in 2012, then excuse me. However, I would bet that it ends in September of 2010. With that knowledge, I could say that the Mike Ryan Calendar of God-Like Power ends on the 30th of September of 2010. That's right, you heard it first. 10/30/10 is the endate on the Mike Ryan Calendar of God-Like Power.

Sorry to get off topic, but it is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, and have followed it for about a year and half now, and still have the same opinion.

signature.png