Rants *enter at own risk*

And worst of all, my posts are too long. :P

If you think your posts are too long, you should see my GCSE English essays.

I don't understand how people can write so much for an essay. In some of the GCSE exams i sat, essays had to be written. In a 12 page answer booklet i would use about 5-7 sides. During the exam there are people asking for more paper which i think is crazy. A friend of mine wrote about 14/15 sides for his history exam. I wrote about 7. We both got the same grade (A). So that means he wrote about 7/8 pages of complete bloody potato?

btw, my handwriting isn't incredibly tiny. Its pretty much a normal size.

rant: My sister is weird. She doesn't watch videos on the PC in full screen. Even if the quality is awesome. :? It bugs me.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I'm so P.O.'d right now!!! :evil:

I just found out I stepped in gum with one of my brand new shoes. It took me like 20 minutes to clean in up. I feel like tracing the DNA off of the gum and finding who's responsible. :evil:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

In all web browsers, and in Windows folders, Ctrl+E jumps to the search box.

In iTunes, that shortcut is for "Eject Disc". :shock: :evil: Stupidity.

Rick, iTunes was written for the Mac, not the PC.

You just need to change your mindset.

(or, you could start using Winamp to control your ipod. The choice is yours.)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I would say Songbird + iPod Device Support, but, since Songbird is also built on Gecko, it uses the same shortcut key as the one listed in Firefox: [Ctrl]+[K] - Firefox supports [Ctrl]+[E] as well, but in Songbird, it bring up the Equalizer.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I would say Songbird + iPod Device Support, but, since Songbird is also built on Gecko, it uses the same shortcut key as the one listed in Firefox: [Ctrl]+[K] - Firefox supports [Ctrl]+[E] as well, but in Songbird, it bring up the Equalizer.
I like using Songbird, but I cannot get my Sansa e260r to work correctly on there. :?

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I like using Songbird, but I cannot get my Sansa e260r to work correctly on there. :?

And I can't get my brand new Samsung P3 working in it. :(

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

And I can't get my brand new Samsung P3 working in it. :(

Yeah, did you try downloading that plugin that starts with an M... think it is like MRC or MRT or MTC... to allow plug and play media players? I used that, and it recognizes my Sansa, but when I try uploading files, it only puts on a few of the songs, and duplicates them also. It was really starting to bug me, so I just cleared my MP3 player... maybe I'll try fixing it up tomorrow to get it to work. [/fingerscrossed]

Rant: Just noticed I cant fix it tomorrow, I have school and then work right after. Grr!!!... :evil:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I tried the MTP plugin (Media Transfer Protocol) as well as the MSC (USB Mass Storage Class) plugin. The P3 has a setting to toggle between these, so I figured at least one of them would work. No such luck. WMP syncs it, but fails to copy album art or to update things when tags have been changed.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

He was 16? :shock:

How did he do that.

No, his 16-year old friend's dad. I do see his point about criminals that are out there though...

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

a friend of mine who is 16 years old. His dad died friday night of a heart attack

An even worse rant..or at least just as bad that i thought i would add despite being a few months old :evil: :evil: !!

A very close friend of the family broke his leg so went to hospital. After multiple scans and such they said there was nothing wrong despite him being in constant pain and being lethargic (notice im using past tense yet?)...So he rings my dad (my dad used to go see him everyday to help him out/keep him company when he wasnt working)...my dad rushes him to the hospital as he is clearly not well at all...he died of a cancerous tumor between the pelvis and leg bone, the exact leg he broke and had supposedly had several x rays on..he died recently :(. What the heck were they actually doing??

It's either a mistake or the health system being corrupt (probably related to them getting more money). :|

They make you pay for a "check up" and tell you everything is fine (when it really isn't) and later there is something extremely wrong and you have to pay to have it fixed.

it cant be that as he was on NHS (im in England). It was just a terrible mistake that basically cost another good man their life :?

Oh. :|

Exactly. Just makes me really mad that he could still be alive if they took the time to think "hmm whats this large lump/patch on the x-ray?" :evil:

I guess it might be a matter of choosing the right doctor. There's also the possibility of going to multiple doctors to get it checked to get more than one opinion, but that's most likely an expensive procedure...