Rants *enter at own risk*

I know I ought to, but, in my case - the picture is so old I don't know where to hunt it down on my HD :?

It's not that I'm disorganized, but some of my files were lost some time last year...

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I know I ought to, but, in my case - the picture is so old I don't know where to hunt it down on my HD :?

It's not that I'm disorganized, but some of my files were lost some time last year...

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

"Whose signature is on it?"

"It's GREEN!!"

*sigh*

My friends are idiots.

Lol! :lol:

Rant: I have to make a speech project over the weekend, although it is already busy. I can feel my procrastination kicking in already.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I only do it when I've got a song in my head (I'm big into percussion) - that's taught me to control it, because now if I'm not consciously thinking of a song, I'm not doing it :)

RANT: Much homework.

I have loads of weird habits. It brush my long hair behind my ear, even though it's been cut. I subconsciously change my laugh every ten minutes (at the moment it's the annoying snort-hiccup (no, not short hiccup, snort-hiccup). I estimate it'll change to the insane laugh soon). I sit extremely upright and cross my legs with both hands clasped against my knee. I cover my mouth when distressed or amused. I clutch my nose as though I have a headache whenever I'm amused or confused. I clutch my throat when surprised, slightly distressed or uncomprehending. I twist my bracelets into all sorts of shapes.

And worst of all, my posts are too long. :P

"What time are you leaving?"

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I do not yet know at what time I will be leaving."

"What???"

"I don't know when I will leave!"

"Why are you raising your voice?"

*sigh*

My parents are idiots.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Ugh, I know.

"So, to create a shortcut, I click "copy", right?

"No, Dad, you click "create shortcut".

"Why isn't it copy?"

"Because we don't want to copy it, we want to create a shortcut, Dad."

"Oh..... Why do we want to do that?"

"Because you asked me to, Dad."

"Oh. So, what's a shortcut, anyway?"

ARGH. ALthough, an example I found in a video game, where the tables are turned a bit;

"So, Ethan, it's your 17th birthday tomorrow, isn't it?" ANd then, in typical Japanese teenager style;

"Huh?"