Rants *enter at own risk*

My school's music department has installed about 20 brand new iMac's in the music rooms. And, its mainly gonna be use by Year 7-9 who don't even take music seriously, and there are only about 5 students who are serious about their music and take it for GCSE and A-Level. My school keeps telling us they don't have enough money and they go ahead and spend £20K for younger students to make some random pieces of music which they don't even care about. They should've just bought a macbook's and allowed A-level students to hire them for a couple of years.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

My school's music department has installed about 20 brand new iMac's in the music rooms. And, its mainly gonna be use by Year 7-9 who don't even take music seriously, and there are only about 5 students who are serious about their music and take it for GCSE and A-Level. My school keeps telling us they don't have enough money and they go ahead and spend £20K for younger students to make some random pieces of music which they don't even care about. They should've just bought a macbook's and allowed A-level students to hire them for a couple of years.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Yeah one of my gallery image links is broken from imageshack...

And I don't really want to have to re upload everything to Photobucket, so I'll wait til someone else notices :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

And I don't really want to have to re upload everything to Photobucket, so I'll wait til someone else notices :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.