Yeah, didn't you hear, it's a rule now:
24. Do NOT get on TheVoid's Nerves. This is a bannable offense.

What on Earth... I want a rule! I want one, I want one, I want one! :D Really though, why on Earth is that a rule now?

It isn't. Seeing how there is only 9 or 10 rules. Not 24.

And also, The_Void, how were you able to ban someone anyways? If I'm right you don't have any access to ban commands.

@ Rubrica: I just want people to follow them... That would be an :shock: moment!

Actually, would it be "a :shock:" or "an :shock:" moment? What does a/n :shock: emote start with?

.:EDITBECAUSEIDON'TWANTTODOUBLEPOST:.

@ Andrew: I was only joking... No need to get pedantic on my posterior...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Arrg! I'm mad and a little hurt because of some random person I've never met over the internet!

For those who don't know, I have a few videos of myself on myspace and youtube. Nothing major, just a few stupid tricks and whatnot. Well, today I get this 'lovely' message from some random myspacer regarding a trick I did in this video...

ya know the whole back flip and walk on ur knees with ur legs crossed thing YA THATS MINE U PISS ME OFF THATS MY TRICK TAKE IT OFF MYSPACE IM FAMOUS FOR THAT PLZ i do it so better too it looks so gross when i do it plz take it off....

To which I responded in, what I thought was, a semi-professional and polite way with this.

Is there really any reason to shout?

Anyway, I don't quite get what you're saying. I know you want me to delete the video, but did you honestly think you were the only one who could do that? I don't want to sound rude, but I see no reason for me to delete the video unless you're a renowned performer who's copyrighted the trick in question. I don't really see any evidence to suggest that, so the video stays.

I'd also like to say that none of the stuff I do in my videos is hard. Almost anyone can do it. I can't get mad at someone for being able to do such a simple trick, and I think you need to realize that you can't either.

If I've been rude to you in this message, please let me know.

~Troy

A few minutes ago, she replies to me with the following.

if i had something to put it on myspace i would also i dont know how

ALSO i didnt shout i YELLED in word form no i know im not the only one who can do it i am so much better i dont stumble i can pull my legs behind my waist wen i do it and it looks gross wen i do it and i dont act like a complete idiot doing it DUR DUR DUR !!!!

ur rudeness words:

I can't get mad at someone for being able to do such a simple trick, and I think you need to realize that you can't either

I see no reason for me to delete the video unless you're a renowned performer who's copyrighted the trick in question. I don't really see any evidence to suggest that, so the video stays.

u r such a jerk

not only that completely ugly, RUDE, AND you r an IMBUSALE!!!!

now if u want to communicate in a friendly manner then tell me or it shall just keep going....

also i really would like u to please delete the video because

i am good at a lot and i dont plan on giving one up because of some jerk on myspace

communicate friendly yet????....TROY if thats ur real name

So can someone make me feel a little better? To a degree, I don't care about her opinion and all I have to do is click the "Ignore" button. But she's calling my demeanor into question here. Was I really rude or anything in my message? This is the first time I've ever been insulted in such a way.... :/

asdfjhasdkfhaskdljghalksdjhfasgasdf!!jkhkasdjghasdf!~

Just ignore her, you did nothing wrong. There will always be stupid people, and there's nothing the rest of us can do about it. You did the right thing by trying to reason with her at first, but obviously, she's not a reasonable person. In which case, all you can do is pretend she doesn't exist. Remember, the greater your presence on the internet, the greater amount of hatred will come your way. It's almost inevitable. All you can do is pretend not to care, and then, eventually, you won't have to pretend.

Besides, can you really take her seriously, when she doesn't realize that shouting and yelling are synonyms?

And I definitely can't respect someone who calls someone an "IMBUSALE." You are a sale? Selling Imbues? Rock on...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Arrg! I'm mad and a little hurt because of some random person I've never met over the internet!

For those who don't know, I have a few videos of myself on myspace and youtube. Nothing major, just a few stupid tricks and whatnot. Well, today I get this 'lovely' message from some random myspacer regarding a trick I did in this video...

nasty things

So can someone make me feel a little better? To a degree, I don't care about her opinion and all I have to do is click the "Ignore" button. But she's calling my demeanor into question here. Was I really rude or anything in my message? This is the first time I've ever been insulted in such a way.... :/

asdfjhasdkfhaskdljghalksdjhfasgasdf!!jkhkasdjghasdf!~

Welcome to idiots on the internet. :roll: Sorry man...I've had to realize that some people just aren't worth arguing with...especially if they're not going to communicate. Communication is something that happens in both directions, and if you can't get through to her than there's nothing you can do but ignore.

As far as making you feel better...um...you are a nice person...ha ha "imbu-sale"... ;)

@Wither

there is no problem with what you said, they are the ones that need to cool it, you were posting a little silly video for fun, in my opinion someone is a little tense today, just forget about them, and just for fun, dont delete the video :D , and i doubt that everyone knows this person for doing that little trick, let it go

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Ok, I mean, I know it shouldn't bother me. But reading something so foul and knowing it was directed at me... [blarch]

The video was supposed to be 'imbusalic' and the entire point was emphasizing on random stupidity.

[shakes head]

Oh well. I think I'm good to go now. Just a little flustered over the moment.

You should add that line about being an imbusale to your sig. I would laugh every time I read it. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

And I definitely can't respect someone who calls someone an "IMBUSALE." You are a sale? Selling Imbues? Rock on...

As far as making you feel better...um...you are a nice person...ha ha "imbu-sale"... ;)

The video was supposed to be 'imbusalic' and the entire point was emphasizing on random stupidity.

You should add that line about being an imbusale to your sig. I would laugh every time I read it. :-)

I think Imbusale is going to be my word of the day. Tomorrow, 'cause today's almost over with.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Sig quoted.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

i didnt reset my alarm back to my normal time to get up so i got up at 6:00, i didnt reset it from waking up for setting up for chapel at my school

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i didnt reset my alarm back to my normal time to get up so i got up at 6:00, i didnt reset it from waking up for setting up for chapel at my school

EDIT: new rant, i spilled water on my desk, keyboard, and homework :cry: :?

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

EDIT: new rant, i spilled water on my desk, keyboard, and homework :cry: :?

I woke up this morning, and my cup of water that I keep by my bed all the time had spilled. Both of my blankets, my bed, by pajamas, even my hair (don't know how that happened) were soaked. And I was freezing. *sigh*....time to find a new home for that cup...

hehe, that made me laugh, especially the hair part, my keyboard works fine thankfully (im using it now ;))

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Eh, keyboards only cost about $5 anyway.

i have a laptop keyboard for a desktop, i like it, it has transparent :) keys, with a blue backlight

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Eh, keyboards only cost about $5 anyway.

Not the keyboard I use. :D

I have a Microsoft Natural USB/PS2 keyboard that they don't even sell anymore. But, when they did, it was around $80.

I can only use the curved "natural" keyboards. Otherwise, I get horrible wrist pain after, like, 5 minutes.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game