Rants *enter at own risk*

RAGGHGHGHGHGH!!@!1!!!111ONE!!21@121@!#12!!1

(Sorry, I really really really had to)

So, I use Paint.NET. I have used Paint.NET for some time now, as a matter of fact. As well, I play Magic: the Gathering. I have played Magic the Gathering for some time now, as a matter of fact. So what happens when I use Paint.NET to create a mockup of a card and post it on the most visited M:tG fansite in all of the interwebs? CRAZY HAPPENS!

ChandraFlamedancer.png

Now I have seen my Chandra Flamedancer card posted all over MTG blogs, podcasts, and fansites all thinking it is real. I hate my life. What have I started? And there goes my Photobucket bandwidth. Better renew by premium membership or take down the photo. :roll:

signature.png

Rant: 13 inch MacBook Pro, USD price $1199. EUR price... 1149 Euros?

I got a little suspicious of the little difference in prices, and decided to convert the dollar price into euros with Google.

1199 U.S. dollars = 836.181045 euros.

:shock: Wait, WHAT?!

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Kemaru, did you take into account import costs including duty taxes? How about currency conversion costs?

Actually no, I thought of them as I don't know much about them I imagined it wouldn't add more than about 100 € to the price.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|