somebody should document the entire three word game, that would be awesome :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

3-word game = the ultimate postcount++

I would know, I'm guilty of doing exactly that.

Now, however, I see the folly of my old ways.

I only wish there was a way that new posts in that particular thread would not be flagged, especially when y'all get on a posting spree in there.

EDIT: Oh, and as for documenting the whole thread, it's been done before (albeit, when the thread was about half as long). I think I was the first person to suggest it, actually. The result ends up making no sense whatsoever. Most of those people have no understanding of basic English grammar...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

i accually started that and noticed that, i got to page 5, but i think im gonna stop, they put periods in at the beggining, that made it worse, and it even wasnt close to making any kind of sense(becides the fact that it was a run on)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Not so much a rant as something I don't get but anyway.

Guitar Hero

What is it with this game? I don't play guitar but if I wanted to learn I'd go down to a music shop & pick up something that was made by Fender or Gibson (or a cheaper copy of a Fender or Gibson). Not go out to my local game shop & purchase a game with a dodgy controller. I want a guitar with real strings that you can play chords on, not a lump of plastic that plugs into a games console.

I'm sure I haven't made any friends by saying this but there you go. For the record I am a competent & able musician as far as Drums, Pianos, Keyboards & saxophones go & I did try to play guitar at one point, I just gave up. My stand will never change on this, if I want to play Sweet Child O' Mine or Whole Lotta Love, I'll pick up a piece of wood with 6 strings & pickups, not a lump of plastic that connects to an Xbox.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Guitar Hero

What is it with this game? I don't play guitar but if I wanted to learn I'd go down to a music shop & pick up something that was made by Fender or Gibson (or a cheaper copy of a Fender or Gibson). Not go out to my local game shop & purchase a game with a dodgy controller. I want a guitar with real strings that you can play chords on, not a lump of plastic that plugs into a games console.

I'm sure I haven't made any friends by saying this but there you go. For the record I am a competent & able musician as far as Drums, Pianos, Keyboards & saxophones go & I did try to play guitar at one point, I just gave up. My stand will never change on this, if I want to play Sweet Child O' Mine or Whole Lotta Love, I'll pick up a piece of wood with 6 strings & pickups, not a lump of plastic that connects to an Xbox.

Amen!

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Oh, Matt. We got along so well...

The game is fun. It's a whole heck of a lot of fun. I hold no illusions that I'm a guitar player; I just enjoy the fun of playing a rhythm game that has better music than DDR. Sure, I'd rather learn to play real guitar; but, in lieu of the time and money for a real guitar and lessons thereof, I'll take the thrill of playing a fake hunk of plastic that plugs into my PS2.

Mostly, though, it's an excuse to listen to good rock music and have something to do while I do so. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

David, we still do, no 2 people are alike & if everyone were the same then the world would be a boring place. I know that over here you can get a perfectly playable guitar for about £150 - £200, the place that you but it from may even chuck in a few other things that you'll need like leads, a strap & a book with some of the basic stuff in.

As for having something to do while listening to music, I normally surf t'internet, mess about in pdn, get the bus into college & drive places whilst listening to music so there's plenty to do.

I may just admit that it could make an amusing party game with some drunken mates, although there's something else come out recently (Rock Band or something) that is more designed for the bunch of mates & a few beers scenario.

Anyhoo, I'll let you carry on pretending you're Slash or Hendrix (who ever you prefer) whilst I learn to shred a real axe ;)

As I said before I can't play guitar at all, I really can't so ignore the last part of the last scentence, I'll carry on making funky grooves in Reason is more accurate.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I HATE BALLNIG UP SOCKS!!! parents make me ball them up before i put them in the hamper for them to go wash. then they get seperated anyway!? wtf!!!!???? wth is the point of you yelling at me to ball it up if it sjsut about to be seperated again anyway!?????

so [ frustrating ].

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Guitar Hero

agreed. I play guitar hero, but at the same time I just got myself a REAL les Paul. And I'm playing that more.

Here's an update to the list of things that suck. Please add this page to your binders, everyone.

1. Roommate's girlfriend who is hyper-clingy and stupid about it.

2. Roommate who doesn't notice or care.

3. Internet Explorer. I mean, really.

4. Stomachaches.

5. People on deviantART who request a print but don't buy it.

6. Partial unemployment.

7. End-of-semester homework and projects that you have no desire to complete (or, in some instances, no desire to START)

8. The Three Word Game.

9. Clouds+Polar Inversion. BAH!

10. John Cage. It's not music, you idiot. It's noise.

That's all for this update. Expect another one soon.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

its about people making mistakes in the hurt and heal game right?

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix