Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

It's not just youtube.

I think Mike Ryan is right and it's overheating. The laptop still has warranty on it so we're going to take it to the PC doctor and see if there's anything that can be fixed.

You are free to rant about something else now.

Real Temp only monitors CPU temperature. SpeedFan will monitor CPU, GPU, HDD, Ambient, etc. I'd recommend that. It can also be used to control the fan speeds, hence the name.

Real Temp only monitors CPU temperature. SpeedFan will monitor CPU, GPU, HDD, Ambient, etc. I'd recommend that. It can also be used to control the fan speeds, hence the name.

I just downloaded Real Temp and it seems to be working.

Thanks for the help everyone :D

What kind of laptop do you have?

Interesting little program. Thanks.

First day of my vacation is tomorrow and I feel sick.

For a second there I thought you said, "Tomorrow I feel sick" ...lol :lol: Well, hope you get better.

Rant: I am also leaving tomorrow for vacation, and I will be away from the internet for a while :!:

For a second there I thought you said, "Tomorrow I feel sick" ...lol :lol: Well, hope you get better.

Rant: I am also leaving tomorrow for vacation, and I will be away from the internet for a while :!:

Cinema 4D won't work on Windows 7, a blank box comes up with a button saying ok.

Autodesk 3ds max 2008 won't work either. some appcrash. >.> i thought these were only supposed to happen on vista, but i guess its a rc, maybe full version will have better compatibility.

^ Change your theme to Windows 7 Basic and it should work. idk why it doesn't work for the aero theme.

my laptop can only run Windows 7 Basic so it doesn't really affect me too much. :P

still wont work :/ some dll problem.

edit: i also have tonsilitis; thats what my gp said. and according to wiki, its subacute