Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

My rant of the day: My math teacher hates me. :evil:

That sucks. My history teacher hates me. I think it's cause I dye my hair pink & blue, and she doesn't like it. Thinks its "improper" for a girl of my age. She's always saying bloody potato like that.

Rant of the day: Teeth. :(

One of my teeth hurts.

Talked to the dentist... I need a root canal. It is scheduled for Tuesday at 9:30am.

On the up-side, he gave me a prescription for pain meds.

New Rant: Two boys in my class, Micheal and Laurie, have been being really mean all day, and one of the things they did today was, when I was telling my friend, Erin, the rules of a new game I'd come up with, they came up to me and said "Ooooh, Ben's flirting with Erin!" and Erin has been really upset all day. Why is it that whenever there's trouble or bullying, I end up getting right into the center of it? :roll:

@Rubrica:

Oh so your name is Ben?

Not to be rude, but are you considered a "nerd" at your school?

Edit: I get the whole week of from school. :P

1)Yes. Why?

2) Are you telepathic? :D Yes, but I don't mind, In a way, I like it, as it makes me individual and also makes me who I am.

3) Bad luck.

"Bad luck"... I know your reasons for saying it, I just can't understand why... :roll:

My rant: My year has our first GCSE Science module on Thursday, amounting to 12.5% of the qualification. Now, virtually all rational people would recognise that, and set less homework to give us time to cram, cram cram. And indeed they have. All sane people. Our stark-raving-mad-loony-Nazi-tries-to-heil-Hitler-as-much-as-possible-reading-Mein-Kampf-in-free-time-insane-monster of a French teacher has set us 72 entirely new words to learn, and six essay questions, by guess when?

Thursday, of course! The one time in my life when I have needed to cram (SATs count for zilch), I have to learn 70 different words to describe a house!

My friend put his hand up and tried to get her to set it for a more reasonable time, après-cram.

She made this big fuss, saying this and saying that, to try and get our hopes up that we might get time to revise for an eighth of our Physics, Chemistry and Biology GCSEs, then told us that we had to learn these words and do these essays in the most important time of our lives since we all joined the school 4 years ago, and did the entrance exams!

And, to top it all off, she's rude and personally abusive to the whole perfectly behaved top set I'm in, particularly my friends who have no real reason to be treated like that at all.

And to think I voluntarily moved up at the end of last year...

Actually, @ Ben: just a thought... Play up the whole "flirting" thing... Act cool about it, like you feel the gossip's a good thing... If your social status doesn't improve, the morons bullying you will be confused by you agreeing with them... Trust me, it works. :D

I read Mein Kampf in my spare time...

I'm not joking. We read the first pages in History and I was intrigued by both his style of writing and how moronic most country leaders were at the time not to heed the words of The Führer; you'd be amazed at how much of what he wrote came about, therefore how stupid people were not to take advantage of what was, quite frankly, an opportunity to quell his plans. It's also an interesting insight into the mindset of Hitler and can prove a fascinating read... for the most part - he does seem to waffle on a bit.

I would like to point out that I do not support the ideals of Nazism nor sanction the actions of Hitler, I read Mein Kampf from a purely educational standpoint.

EDIT: how long do you think it will be before I start to receive hate PMs? I'll give it ten minutes.

Yeesh, Myrddin...a nazi and a follower of Origin! You are definitely on the "villain" side of history and literature, no? :-)

Only joking. I've heard that the book can be a good insight into the mind of a sociopath, and a great reminder of how we can see such a thing coming in the future. I may actually pick it up sometime.

Myrddin, I know what you mean, I'm sure it's an interesting read. I try to see both sides of an argument & while there was absolutely no excuse for killing thousands of people just because of what they believed or looked like, I think that there is another side to the story.

Hmm... I'm sure its an interesting read, but I think the French teacher in question picked up a few too many ideas from it... For example, when about a third of the class were off for Rosh Hashana, she set the people who were off, including me, 10 pages from the textbook. 10 pages! To be done over 1 day! And, guess what the rest of the class didn't do?

@ Ben: just a thought... Play up the whole "flirting" thing... Act cool about it, like you feel the gossip's a good thing... If your social status doesn't improve, the morons bullying you will be confused by you agreeing with them... Trust me, it works. :D

Maybe, but the problem is... It won't confuse them. They're two of the most intelligent people in the class, and if they used their knowledge correctly instead of acting the complete opposite of their potential, they could be even nastier.

.:EDIT:. BTW, They don't gossip about it.

New rant:

Well, it all started in Art Class. We had to do character sketches, and I, being the completely non-creative person I am... Did this. Today, in Art, I found out that our character had to be included in a storyboard for... The Spanish Armada Attack. So I put my hand up*, get a few words out of my mouth, and start laughing my head off. Then, my teacher says "Would you like to hold up your sketchbook so that we can all see what you're laughing at?" and so I have to show these... things to the class.

All in all, very embarrassing and irritating.

*If you want to know, the question was going to be something along the lines of "How am I going to land a weird bunny-human hybrid into a storyboard about the Spanish Armada?".

And if you're interested in the sketches, then here: Weird Bunny-Human Hybrid

Rant for today=============

My stepdad is a MORON! So, it snowed last night. A TINY bit. There is literally only an eighth of an inch of snow on our driveway. He barges into my room and tells me to shovel it, but at that time I hadn't looked at it yet, so I agree. Later, I go take a look, see that there is not nearly enough snow there to bother, since as soon as the sun hits it, it will melt. So. He comes back home, and starts yelling at me for not shoveling.... Jack***.

Also, it's my job to take out the trash every Sunday. So I do. Only this week, the next day he comes barging into my room and starts yelling at me for not taking out the trashbags that he had put in the garage. Well, since when has there been a trashcan in the garage?!? You can't expect me to take it out, if you did not tell me it's there, you dip****. Of course, he is still upset at me about not getting that trash, despite the fact that it was entirely his fault. Idiot...

That is all.

I hate it when people yell at you for doing what they asked you to do. Freak it's annoying.

Mom: Can you please print this for me? *gives USB drive*

Me: Sure.

Computer: *Bug*

Mom: *nonsense, yelling and what the heck*

Me: I'm doing what you asked me to do, darnit!

Mom: Get off the computer! you're gonna be late for school!

The irony, I got there before the school was open. >_<

I hate how the volume on adverts is louder than that on the programs. I have the TV on as background noise even if I'm listening to music in the background. Makes me feel like theres other people around and I'm not sitting alone in my bedroom. The worst is when its late and you've got the TV down low and all of a sudden so rubbish advert starts blaring out at you. So annoying. I know why they do it but its totally unnecessary. Like High School Musical. I know why they made it, but its so poor, I would rather sit and watch the London 2012 logo flash away then that.

I hate how the volume on adverts is louder than that on the programs. I have the TV on as background noise even if I'm listening to music in the background. Makes me feel like theres other people around and I'm not sitting alone in my bedroom. The worst is when its late and you've got the TV down low and all of a sudden so rubbish advert starts blaring out at you. So annoying. I know why they do it but its totally unnecessary. Like High School Musical. I know why they made it, but its so poor, I would rather sit and watch the London 2012 logo flash away then that.

Although High School Musical is absolutely lame, it seems to have a friggin' huge success in my neighbourhood.

MY RANT: The Three Word Game. No offense to juanz-dezignz, but I find that game incredibly pointless. The story ends up being totally incoherent, yet somehow people still like it. So I log in, I see an unread post in the Overflow - YAY! :-) So I look....and it's that stupid three word game! GAH! :-)

(I know, I know. And yes, I have posted in it. No slight meant to the people who do. I just don't find it interesting...but hey, if you do, whatever floats your dinghy.)