Rants *enter at own risk*

@Gamer_World14: 1st period Algebra II. Sadly, I know just about every single person in that room relatively well...
Or he could sit there forever typing in each and every permutation. Or just hack it. Or sell it on.

Hehe, I was typing all that while my Zune was freezing up while attempting to play a song :)

However, I think I solved the problem with my Zune. Sorta. Instead of trying to make it work seamlessly with the Zune software, I went into the Device Manager for XP and changed the identity to an MTP device (don't ask what the acronym is for; I don't even know), basically downgrading the Zune to a generic portable object, allowing me to add files to it through drag-n-drop like a normal hard drive :)

I don't mean to sound like an Apple fanboy, but this doesn't happen with a Mac. I know a few people who own Hackintosh PCs (running OS X on 3rd party hardware), and even those are reliable systems.

Never happened to my Zune. Your tech savvy, so I assume you've made sure the firmware is up to date?

@Gamer_World14: 1st period Algebra II. Sadly, I know just about every single person in that room relatively well...
Or he could sit there forever typing in each and every permutation. Or just hack it. Or sell it on.

Hehe, I was typing all that while my Zune was freezing up while attempting to play a song :)

However, I think I solved the problem with my Zune. Sorta. Instead of trying to make it work seamlessly with the Zune software, I went into the Device Manager for XP and changed the identity to an MTP device (don't ask what the acronym is for; I don't even know), basically downgrading the Zune to a generic portable object, allowing me to add files to it through drag-n-drop like a normal hard drive :)

I don't mean to sound like an Apple fanboy, but this doesn't happen with a Mac. I know a few people who own Hackintosh PCs (running OS X on 3rd party hardware), and even those are reliable systems.

Never happened to my Zune. Your tech savvy, so I assume you've made sure the firmware is up to date?

[*:368n1813]Bugs in the .NET Framework. With obscure, inaccurate errors to boot. I'm used to this kind of bloody potato from GDI+, but not the framework. UGH![*:368n1813]My iPod died.[*:368n1813]Still can't find a job. Resigned myself to working at my mom and stepdad's restaurant.[*:368n1813]Suddenly, moths. Thousands of them![*:368n1813]It's really hot.[*:368n1813]The Proposal as a breakup movie. Both ironic and infuriating.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

[*:368n1813]Bugs in the .NET Framework. With obscure, inaccurate errors to boot. I'm used to this kind of bloody potato from GDI+, but not the framework. UGH![*:368n1813]My iPod died.[*:368n1813]Still can't find a job. Resigned myself to working at my mom and stepdad's restaurant.[*:368n1813]Suddenly, moths. Thousands of them![*:368n1813]It's really hot.[*:368n1813]The Proposal as a breakup movie. Both ironic and infuriating.

xZYt6wl.png

xZYt6wl.png

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

I just opened my wallet to discover that one of the 20s had some gum on it. Now all my money is stuck together and to my wallet. Not to mention the fact that some stranger's discarded gum all over my possessions is utterly disgusting.

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

I just opened my wallet to discover that one of the 20s had some gum on it. Now all my money is stuck together and to my wallet. Not to mention the fact that some stranger's discarded gum all over my possessions is utterly disgusting.

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

Don't you mean the government's possessions ;)

-Our lawnmower has a hinge thing on it that holds a flap, and that flap has a piece of broken plastic, so it keeps falling off. I had to stop mowing the lawn when it is like 90°F outside around 5+ times and put it back on. Finally, I managed to get the problem fixed by getting some duct tape to fix it.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

But wait! There's more!

-Our lawnmower has a hinge thing on it that holds a flap, and that flap has a piece of broken plastic, so it keeps falling off. I had to stop mowing the lawn when it is like 90°F outside around 5+ times and put it back on. Finally, I managed to get the problem fixed by getting some duct tape to fix it.

But wait! There's more!

But wait! There's more!

But wait! There's more!

Wallet, license, IDs, etc. And the money is in my possession. I'm the one holding it.

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

Wallet, license, IDs, etc. And the money is in my possession. I'm the one holding it.

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

xZYt6wl.png

But wait! There's more!

xZYt6wl.png

Missed Pharmacy Level 2 by One Percent. "One stinkin' percent. Half of one percent, actually. One percent. Unbelievable." Anyone sorry for my suffering?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Missed Pharmacy Level 2 by One Percent. "One stinkin' percent. Half of one percent, actually. One percent. Unbelievable." Anyone sorry for my suffering?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

But wait! There's more!

Goo Gone or the likes.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

But wait! There's more!

Goo Gone or the likes.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]