Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

I'm such an idiot. :oops: Rather than a faulty library as I expected, my plugin was crashing because I forgot to add the copying of the new DLL to my build script.

Silly Simon, I always copy my DLL's.

Rant: I had three things I wanted to get done this evening, and thanks to my mom I didn't get any of them done. :(

I'm such an idiot. :oops: Rather than a faulty library as I expected, my plugin was crashing because I forgot to add the copying of the new DLL to my build script.

Silly Simon, I always copy my DLL's.

Rant: I had three things I wanted to get done this evening, and thanks to my mom I didn't get any of them done. :(

Rant1:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8085394.stm

Looks like Federer is going to win Wimbledon again.. unless Andy Murray has got something up his sleeve to stop Roger..

Rant2:

Formula 1 has gone into utter chaos over the stupid price cap idea.. Mark Webber summed up Max Mosely's idea quite well and i agree with him:

It's got to a point where £80m is paid for one footballer but you're asked to run a whole F1 team and travel the world for £40m

~ Mark Webber

btw, if you don't know who the footballer Mark Webber is referring to its Cristiano Ronaldo.

Rant1:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8085394.stm

Looks like Federer is going to win Wimbledon again.. unless Andy Murray has got something up his sleeve to stop Roger..

Rant2:

Formula 1 has gone into utter chaos over the stupid price cap idea.. Mark Webber summed up Max Mosely's idea quite well and i agree with him:

It's got to a point where £80m is paid for one footballer but you're asked to run a whole F1 team and travel the world for £40m

~ Mark Webber

btw, if you don't know who the footballer Mark Webber is referring to its Cristiano Ronaldo.

my ps3 is starting to act like sony built it.

doesnt. freakin. work. ARGH!

it goes green, then yellow, then red, and will not turn on. and, to make things worse, theres a game in there i cant eject.

argh!

it goes green, then yellow, then red, and will not turn on. and, to make things worse, theres a game in there i cant eject.

argh!

argh!

Hmmm...shouldn't a PS3 act like Sony built it; after all, they did make it.

argh!

Hmmm...shouldn't a PS3 act like Sony built it; after all, they did make it.

While following steps to stop getting a simple error: (-42) when plugging in my ipod, (means it cannot like authorize it) I somehow bricked my ipod and it keeps resetting. No1 has found a fix and it has happened to other people. It failed while trying to reset it to factory conditions. I hate iTunes+iPod+PC.

(It was one of the semi new 80Gb Classics....

While following steps to stop getting a simple error: (-42) when plugging in my ipod, (means it cannot like authorize it) I somehow bricked my ipod and it keeps resetting. No1 has found a fix and it has happened to other people. It failed while trying to reset it to factory conditions. I hate iTunes+iPod+PC.

(It was one of the semi new 80Gb Classics....

I'm sick... It sucks. I have tonsillitis and I woke up one day with a strained calf muscle (I suspect badminton), and my cold that I had last week never truly disappeared; it decided to flare up again. Groan. :(

I'm sick... It sucks. I have tonsillitis and I woke up one day with a strained calf muscle (I suspect badminton), and my cold that I had last week never truly disappeared; it decided to flare up again. Groan. :(