YARRGH!

I am an avid Guitar Hero player. Love the games, all four of them. But...GAH!

All right, so the third game in the series is called Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. And the 31st song on the setlist is "The Metal" by Tenacious D.

Let me repeat that, with emphasis for...um...emphasis.

The third game in the series is called Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. And the 31st song on the setlist is "The Metal" by Tenacious D.

Please, someone. Tell me when the heck Tenacious D became a legend of rock?

Please tell me when this happened. Oh, and while you're explaining this, let me in on the secret of when Hendrix was removed from this list. And Santana. And...heck, even Lennon, McCartney, and Harrison! Why don't we just drop the Stones off the list too, eh?

And we can add the Green Day, and toss in some Killers (Oh, wait, they already did :-)), and maybe even some Avril Lavigne! Yeah, great idea.

*sigh*

Why didn't they consult me, MattBlackLamb, and BoltBait before they put together this GH setlist?

Or at least change the name.

"Guitar Hero III: Some-Legends-And-Some-Unproven-Yet-Good-Players Of Rock."

See, in my mind, a legend changes the world of whatever field they're in. The Beatles made rock music what it is today. The Rolling Stones, Guns n' Roses, Poison...they all added their piece.

But Tenacious D?

Aren't they a joke band?

Aren't they more a comedic duo than a musical group?

The Killers?

How can they be a legend? They've been around for less than ten years!

Now, I like most of the music on GHIII. In fact, the Killers song (When You Were Young) is one of my favorites on the game. But really...they're not legends. Not by a long shot.

(Besides, "The Metal" is a very difficult song, and I can't beat it on expert. *pout*)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

We should so be consulted :D we should also be paid consultancy fees :D

My Rant

An abscess I had 6 years ago is rearing it's ugly head again. It did return about a year after I had it for the 1st time, but 5 years worth of dormancy.... that's unfair. :( T'ain't fair *stompy stompy*

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

YARRGH!

Yaaaarrgh too.

Please tell me when this happened. Oh, and while you're explaining this, let me in on the secret of when Hendrix was removed from this list. And Santana. And...heck, even Lennon, McCartney, and Harrison! Why don't we just drop the Stones off the list too, eh?

Just cause [insert major name here] doesn't want to give the rights for them...

Money, get away.

Get a good job with good pay and youre okay.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Rant 1: Tutorials section. I think next time I post in there I'll have to quote david saying that I do tell people constructively why there tutorial sucks.

Rant 2: Sister has to go on.

1. NO, next time you will just quote me. viewtopic.php?p=111897#p111897

And nothing more.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Rant 1: Tutorials section. I think next time I post in there I'll have to quote david saying that I do tell people constructively why there tutorial sucks.

I think the world's gone mad with a "be nice" craze. I'm all for being nice, but not lying to do so. I don't care about someone else's self-esteem - if what they've made is bloody potato, they need my criticism to improve. I may not agree with how you say things, but I certainly agree with what you're saying. Can't fault you for having a different way of speaking than I. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Agreed on both counts, Ash.

Unoffical Ash Userbar: AshFan.png

That's pretty cool, but why did you put it in "Rant" topic? :? :?:

'Cause he doesn't like you. :-)

I like it, too. Very well done.

if everybody on this forum saw that i beat it would be on at least 3/4 of all usernames

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.