Rants *enter at own risk*

Internet down whole week

I hate hold music (4 1/2 hours worth)

I hate being told 'we are sorry for the delay, someone will be with you shortly' every 5 minutes

I hate voice recognition phone systems

I hate each service person insisting I go through the same useless longwinded troubleshooting procedure (5 times!) then saying the trouble is not at my end and they will log a fault.

But now internet working again - yeh. 'But what about my phone problem?' 'Our system only shows the internet fault and that is fixed, but don't worry we will log a fault!' Arrrrrrrr%#$#@ (sorry mods, but this is extreme frustration)

I reead and im wtaching video. I am sorry. That really sucks, they are everywhere! o.o

I'm sick of the "swine flu" blah blah! The regular flu that is passed back and forth throughout flu season kills several thousand people every year! How is this "swine flu" any worse? It sounds like scare tactics of some sort to me..Possibly trying to boost the sales of the pharmaceutical industry even more? Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist :P In any case I'm simply sick of people freaking out over every little thing. People as a whole have survived much worse, no need to loose your head and start breaking out the gas masks. :roll:

On another note, my allergies as so nicely slapped me right in the face and I now have a horrible sinus infection. I'm putting off going to the doctor because the always give me that ZPak junk and I've taken sooo much of it it no longer works and they never want to give me anything else because its "the" sinus infection antibiotic. Never mind that my doctor used to just give me tons of free samples and tell me to take them when I felt like I was getting one because I used to get them 20 times a year. :roll: Can anyone say Sinusitis? So, I always end up back at the doctor for something else. Why do doctors simply medicate when they can fix the problem? I wouldn't mind being sinus-less.

*/rant*

I know what you mean, I thought it was huge and then I heard there are only 100 cases in America? ummm.... there's tons of people here. In mexico I would be worried though

siglast.png

The reason the Swine Flu is catching so much attention is because: A) it is a new strand of the the Swine Flu, B) the flu can be passed from person to person unlike other strands of Swine Flu, and C) A death count is not a measurement of severity. There are 100 reported cases, sure. Keyword here is 'reported'. If you were displaying the common symptoms of this strand of the Swine Flu, you would probably just pass it off as casual sickness and not waste your dollar on a visit to the doctor.

signature.png

Swine flu? H1N1, the same flu that everyone over here gets every year or so. The only reason it's been killing in Mexico is because of the relatively poor healthcare there compared to its MEDC neighbour, and Europe: where there's decent healthcare we'll be fine.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Swine flu? H1N1, the same flu that everyone over here gets every year or so. The only reason it's been killing in Mexico is because of the relatively poor healthcare there compared to its MEDC neighbour, and Europe: where there's decent healthcare we'll be fine.

Maybe he'll pull a Frojo on us and disappear for a few years.

I read about this a couple months ago. Interesting that you live there. There wasn't a whole lot told about what was being done to solve the problem other than the city stopped mowing and weed-eating the area for them. Then the corporation just brought people in to do it instead. What is the town doing to get them to move them? Other than the legislation that the creep had removed and the news appearances that is. Kudos to you for standing up for yourself and your town. :)

The "Town" as in the Mayor and City Council is doing nothing. The Mayor is an old buddy of the guy who is leasing the tracks and he gets to play conductor on a train every other weekend. The legislation was removed from the transportation bill by some Senator who lives in northern Indiana. He could care less about New Castle. This is really a problem all over the Country. There are train cars stored in Cleveland. I have been exchanging email with a reporter up there, as well as people all over the Country. There is a group in Minnesota who have gotten their US Senator to write legislation to reform the railroads. All the laws regulating them are a hundred years old and things have changed. We are not done here. We have other rallies in the works and maybe a trip to southern Indiana to protest in front of this guy's office. Thanks for asking ! I appreciate it.

*rant*

I'm sick of the "swine flu" blah blah! The regular flu that is passed back and forth throughout flu season kills several thousand people every year! How is this "swine flu" any worse? It sounds like scare tactics of some sort to me..Possibly trying to boost the sales of the pharmaceutical industry even more? Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist :P In any case I'm simply sick of people freaking out over every little thing. People as a whole have survived much worse, no need to loose your head and start breaking out the gas masks. :roll:

I agree 100% This is nothing more than hype. The flu that went around this past winter killed far more people. We should always be concerned about the flu, but not this kind of national panic. The 24 hour media feeds off this and gets people all worked up. Since you are a conspiracy theorist, have you ever been to the Above Top Secret Forum?

On another note, my allergies as so nicely slapped me right in the face and I now have a horrible sinus infection. I'm putting off going to the doctor because the always give me that ZPak junk and I've taken sooo much of it it no longer works and they never want to give me anything else because its "the" sinus infection antibiotic. Never mind that my doctor used to just give me tons of free samples and tell me to take them when I felt like I was getting one because I used to get them 20 times a year. :roll: Can anyone say Sinusitis? So, I always end up back at the doctor for something else. Why do doctors simply medicate when they can fix the problem? I wouldn't mind being sinus-less.

*/rant*

I used to have that problem as well. I used an old product called Alco-lol. It was a mild alcohol solution with some eucalyptus and menthol oil and other stuff like that. You mix it with water and spray it in your sinus cavities and it flushes the gunk out. It also flushes out the stuff that is causing the allergic reaction. I don't know if they still make it, but if you can find it, it was in a brown bottle and the pharmacy had it behind the counter. It really worked for me. There was some other stuff that boost the immune system that really helped to keep the infections down. I'll have to ask my wife about it, she used to be a pharm tech. Good luck and I hope you get better.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Hehe, that's what I thought, too. :D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Hehe, that's what I thought, too. :D

What's a Frojo?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thank you for visiting MySpace Karaoke.

We have been working diligently to create a new and

enhanced online singing experience for you to enjoy.

Due to licensing restrictions, MySpace Karaoke is

currently available only within the United States and

Canada, however, support for additional countries will

be soon to follow.

We hope to hear you singing soon!

MySpace Karaoke Team.

I feel heartbroken. :cry:

My favourite singer's website has a Karaoke contest and I can't participate. >___<

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Wow, people who don't know who Frojo was. What is this forum coming to?

He pretty much dissappeared just as I joined the forums, his last visit was Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm

and I joined Wed Jul 02, 2008 so I didn't get to know him much ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Wow, people who don't know who Frojo was. What is this forum coming to?

He pretty much dissappeared just as I joined the forums, his last visit was Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm

and I joined Wed Jul 02, 2008 so I didn't get to know him much ;)

Aww.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:45 pm

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

Thank you for visiting MySpace Karaoke.

We have been working diligently to create a new and

enhanced online singing experience for you to enjoy.

Due to licensing restrictions, MySpace Karaoke is

currently available only within the United States and

Canada, however, support for additional countries will

be soon to follow.

We hope to hear you singing soon!

MySpace Karaoke Team.

I feel heartbroken. :cry:

My favourite singer's website has a Karaoke contest and I can't participate. >___<

Get your karaoke i'll submit it for you, I'm in Canada ;)

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

It's been interesting seeing the faces of the forum change, even in the fairly short time I've been here. When I came, Yata, Mr Frojo, usedHONDA, and Crazy Man Dan were huge players in the forumscape. Okay, maybe Frojo wasn't huge, but he was still definitely a major presence and part of the feel of this forum. Of these, CMD is the only one I see on anything remotely resembling a regular basis. usedHONDA pops up once in a while, and Yata and Frojo I haven't seen at all in "ages."

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Ive been "lurking" for a while i guess.. I think I had another account but lost the information somehow(must have mistyped the password) and when I got a new M-Board the saved password was gone... of course and I count access my new account.

I basically have been veiwing this forum for a long time.. probably 1.33+

Some1 posted this program and asked if any1 used it on an old MMO forum I used to play/be on.

siglast.png

It's been interesting seeing the faces of the forum change, even in the fairly short time I've been here. When I came, Yata, Mr Frojo, usedHONDA, and Crazy Man Dan were huge players in the forumscape. Okay, maybe Frojo wasn't huge, but he was still definitely a major presence and part of the feel of this forum. Of these, CMD is the only one I see on anything remotely resembling a regular basis. usedHONDA pops up once in a while, and Yata and Frojo I haven't seen at all in "ages."

I think Yata left after the Mike Ryan incident.