Rants *enter at own risk*

I'm not worried, it was going to happen anyway, now atleast we will spend some attention to pandemics.

my rant: My computer isn't fast enough.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

I'm like...terrified. OINKOINK

They aren't calling it swine flu anymore...

Huh. SoCal sux. They took out all of the water fountains at my school so as to not spread the flu.

Get this program i use it a lot and tell me your hardrive size and how much ti cleans up.

It basically takes out all cookies and temporary files in like 5 seconds.

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?op ... &Itemid=69

basically read what it does. it may be for you!

siglast.png

RANT: Why can't it be a rule to stop people from sending members PM's for no reason at all; I will never, ever, help anyone who just randomly asks, "HELPZ ME EDITZ STUFF", and it gets on my wick.

Of course, if it's a well thought out ask for help, I would at least try and help...possibly.

RANT: Why can't it be a rule to stop people from sending members PM's for no reason at all; I will never, ever, help anyone who just randomly asks, "HELPZ ME EDITZ STUFF", and it gets on my wick.

Of course, if it's a well thought out ask for help, I would at least try and help...possibly.

:lol: want to trade inboxes for a week? :wink:

you should both take it as a complement that people want help from you :P

you should both take it as a complement that people want help from you :P

Oh I do ...I certainly do ...... and I think Andrew might as well he just wants people to type proper concise requests. not something like I got a blank screen now how to I get from x to y in two steps. When the said request might be just a tad above a total beginners level and involve say 30 or 40 steps. LOL! not every thing we get asked for involves set this plugin at these settings and push button a.

LOL! PS that not my rant I was just laughing that Andrew would rant about being asked for help by newbies. I love helping out new people but don't always have loads of time to do so.

Internet down whole week

I hate hold music (4 1/2 hours worth)

I hate being told 'we are sorry for the delay, someone will be with you shortly' every 5 minutes

I hate voice recognition phone systems

I hate each service person insisting I go through the same useless longwinded troubleshooting procedure (5 times!) then saying the trouble is not at my end and they will log a fault.

But now internet working again - yeh. 'But what about my phone problem?' 'Our system only shows the internet fault and that is fixed, but don't worry we will log a fault!' Arrrrrrrr%#$#@ (sorry mods, but this is extreme frustration)

I and most of my town have been fighting a shortline railroad who has parked these gigantic auto hauler train cars right through the middle of my home town. The guy does not even own the tracks or the train cars, he's just a middle man who is making a fortune from all these train cars being idle because of the downturn in the automotive industry. We have spent a lot of time and money to try to get the local and state politicians to do something to get these train cars out of our town. These are not cars on a train that moves, these are on a dead end line that had been abandoned for over 20 years. They have set for a year and two months now. They are like 20 feet from people's houses and are so tall you cannot see anything out your window but a big yellow train car. We finally got out State legislators to put in a bill that would make them move these cars. Some Senator in a big city removed the part of the bill that deals with moving the train cars on the very last day of the legislative session. He said he had to because of some obscure Senate rule that they rarely use. Now we have to wait until the next session this fall. Another six months (the rest of spring and all summer) with these things blocking out the sun and dividing entire neighborhoods so people can't even see each other. I was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio twice and was even on CNN's Headline News. If you knew me, you would understand, I am a very shy person, so for me to be out in front of people like that was difficult to say the least. All that and the darn things are still here ! I know, most of you won't care about some little hick town in Indiana, but it's my little hick town. There are miles and miles of open track out in the country where they could store these things, but this guys is just a jerk. They run for over a mile and a half through our town !

I did a few videos and put them on my You Tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/PossumRoadkill you can see how big these things are. I even used PdN in most of them. So there is the tie to this forum.

To top it all off, it's rained all week and my arthritis is killing me. OK, that's my rant. As if anyone even read it.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I read about this a couple months ago. Interesting that you live there. There wasn't a whole lot told about what was being done to solve the problem other than the city stopped mowing and weed-eating the area for them. Then the corporation just brought people in to do it instead. What is the town doing to get them to move them? Other than the legislation that the creep had removed and the news appearances that is. Kudos to you for standing up for yourself and your town. :)

*rant*

I'm sick of the "swine flu" blah blah! The regular flu that is passed back and forth throughout flu season kills several thousand people every year! How is this "swine flu" any worse? It sounds like scare tactics of some sort to me..Possibly trying to boost the sales of the pharmaceutical industry even more? Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist :P In any case I'm simply sick of people freaking out over every little thing. People as a whole have survived much worse, no need to loose your head and start breaking out the gas masks. :roll:

On another note, my allergies as so nicely slapped me right in the face and I now have a horrible sinus infection. I'm putting off going to the doctor because the always give me that ZPak junk and I've taken sooo much of it it no longer works and they never want to give me anything else because its "the" sinus infection antibiotic. Never mind that my doctor used to just give me tons of free samples and tell me to take them when I felt like I was getting one because I used to get them 20 times a year. :roll: Can anyone say Sinusitis? So, I always end up back at the doctor for something else. Why do doctors simply medicate when they can fix the problem? I wouldn't mind being sinus-less.

*/rant*

PryoTypeSig.png