I really hate flixxy dot com. :evil:

I've never been to that site before, but I really wanted to watch this video:

http://www.flixxy.com/car-speeding-through-paris.htm

and that damn thing won't play all the way through. It just stopped 2 minutes in.

Not a good expirence for a first time user of your site. :P

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I have one rant to end all rants: Clients.

Those of you who have been there... well, you already know what I'm talking about.

Most recent example: I'm building an 11-page site for a client. They've sent over content for 5 pages, but they're furious that the site isn't done. They're yelling at my boss to the point where he is threatening to remove me from the project, as if I had something to do with the fact that they haven't even given us the means by which to complete it.

Yep. Clients.

Blegh.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It's a movie hosted at Google Video.

By the way, some people said the sound is fake.

From the web site I linked:

"The film was done without tricks or speeding-up." On an August morning in 1978, French filmmaker Claude Lelouch ("A Man and a Woman") mounted a gyro-stabilized camera to the bumper of a Mercedes and drove at breakneck speed through the heart of Paris. The film was limited for technical reasons to 10 minutes; the course was from Porte Dauphine, through the Louvre, to the Basilica of Sacre Coeur. No streets were closed, for Lelouch was unable to obtain a permit. The driver completed the course in about 9 minutes, reaching nearly 140 MPH in some stretches. The footage reveals him running real red lights, nearly hitting real pedestrians, and driving the wrong way up real one-way streets. Upon showing the film in public for the first time, Lelouch was arrested. He has never revealed the identity of the driver, and the film went underground until it was released a few years ago. Lelouch explained that he used a Mercedes-Benz 450SEL 6.9 to have enough stability while filming, but used the sound of a Ferrari 275 GTB for the soundtrack.

Well, I finally saw the whole thing on Google's site: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9249272041

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

It's a great video, that got bookmarked :D

@Dan, stuff like that drives me insane, I hate it when people tell you to get stuff done when they haven't given you what you need to get it done :evil:

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I dislike with a passion fake tan. Well, not all fake tan. Well actually, yes, all fake tan, especially when they come out of the tanning salon orange and think they look gorgeous because of it. I have nothing against natural tanning in general - it's quite healthy in sensible, managed doses - it's just the copious amounts people seem to like using on a regular basis - whether they do or just want to 'fit in' with the latest trend is debatable. What's more, in my view, it does nothing to enhance the beauty of the person (mainly aiming this at women/lasses).

I loath even further UV tanning beds. Not only do they waste far too much energy for their purpose and increase your chances of contracting some form of skin cancer, they also make you look doubly baked than tan-in-a-can does. I know it's personal preference and I know that whatever floats your boat is up to you, though you have to admit it is getting slightly ludicrous. Although I do hate them for their waste of power more than any other reason; I figure if you want to impress your friends with a disappearing act whilst passing a B&Q and live life with skin cancer, arc eye and/or prematurely aged skin, then so be it, but please, do it more ecologically.

I hear ya on fake tan, there are so many girls at college (about 16 - 17) who seem to think that the stuff makes them look like they've just spent a month in the Bahama's or Barbados, when in fact it looks like they've got a very nasty skin defect that makes them look a very unhealthy orange colour. :roll: Those particular people (hair & beauty students) also tend to wear far too much make-up for their own good anyway, I just wanna know what happens when it rains on their faces, does it all wash away :D, I'd love to see that, it'd be hilarious :D

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

You've gotta love the forty year old women who walk around thinking they're hot with leather skin (in color and texture), cherry-red lips, and bleach-blond hair, wearing the ugliest, most revealing clothes (likely with denim) they own.

I'm all for looking younger. But...yikes.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...that have a dog that has already attacked tons of people and that deal drugs.

Their dog deals drugs?! Madness. What does the law stipulate regarding canines in the possession of, with intent to sell, drugs?

:lol:

...that have a dog that has already attacked tons of people and that deal drugs.

Their dog deals drugs?! Madness. What does the law stipulate regarding canines in the possession of, with intent to sell, drugs?

I conjugated the verb so that it's not as ambiguous as you make it sound :wink:

MediaFire. At first, it "lost" the file for Outline Object. I thought it was just a one-time thing, random chance, won't happen again... But noooo.... I logged in today and find that EVERY SINGLE file I had loaded on there is gone.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

GAH! My rant:

On the PDN Fan forums, I made a long tutorial on how to do my sig. I spent nearly three hours writing it. 3! Now I'm really mad, because stupid IE (I'm using my brother's comp) crashed :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GAH!

hmph! Curse you IE, and all other cruddy software in the world. Thou art evil!

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

GAH! My rant:

On the PDN Fan forums, I made a long tutorial on how to do my sig. I spent nearly three hours writing it. 3! Now I'm really mad, because stupid IE (I'm using my brother's comp) crashed :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GAH!

hmph! Curse you IE, and all other cruddy software in the world. Thou art evil!

Portable Firefox FTW! It runs from flash drive, so you don't need to install or whatever. portableapps.com

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!