Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: My math teacher made us go through notes on Sin and Cosine functions (Even though we already knew them) and then had no time at the end of class to even start working on what we where assigned. That means two full investigations from the book, and another boatload of problems to do.

Rant: more homework :shock:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Oh my HOMEWORK? Enjoy it guys. Soon you will grow up, then grow old, and your bones will hurt all the time and people will still not leave you alone. The older you get the more they want from you. Work, work, work, pay bills, complain about the cost, work, work, work, sleep a little but not enough because you hurt all over, then get up and do it all over again. But then, there is that all too short amount of time you get to go through that really well written tut and you feel the warmth of the light bulb in your head click on and you scream I UNDERSTAND IT NOW ! Then your wife looks at you like you have lost your marbles. And you know she is right. But you still have this place and a little time to enjoy. Just make sure you have a good dog to pet. It extends your life and makes you feel like it's all worth it.

.......OK so that's not much of a rant. So sue me.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

.......OK so that's not much of a rant. So sue me.
No, I'm not that mean. That is what bills are for :lol:

(good thing I am still in high school then) ;)

Good point. Bills are everyone else's revenge on me.

OK NEW RANT. My message board is right now under a SPAM attack. Sorry, gotta go. Dang, I hate those worthless (*&&^%^_)(_)((%##@^^&^&^&$%^*))__

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Gosh, I just love it when my mom starts going through my room and ignores me when I ask what she's looking for.

Brave Mom, who knows what she will find

AH, so I'm not alone! She goes in my room IN THE ONLY HOPE that she'll find something to tell me to pickup! MY room! GAH!

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Gosh, I just love it when my mom starts going through my room and ignores me when I ask what she's looking for.

Brave Mom, who knows what she will find

AH, so I'm not alone! She goes in my room IN THE ONLY HOPE that she'll find something to tell me to pickup! MY room! GAH!

I though I was the only one!

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

My room is a stack of papers that engulfs all in it. I tried once to get some shelves put up, and some little boxes for the paper, but they were amalgamated into the paper. My room contains the results of virtually all logging since 1024.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

I discovered, just now, that my motherboard doesn't support PCI Express 2.0 x16, Only PCI Express x16. So now, I get 512MB RAM instead of 1GB, 64-bit instead of 128-bit and DDR2 instead of DDR3. Next time we buy a computer, I'm going to make sure we buy for upgradeability, not just the initial specs. :evil:

Hid for kinda offtopic

Hidden Content:
I'm building a comp:

(me is subliminity)

http://echochamber.me/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=37711

Mainboard: Tyan S2915A2NRF-E: $400

CPUs: 2x Opteron 2384s: $1380

RAM: 8x Kingston 4GB DDR2 667: $672

Video cards: 2x MSI GeForce GTX 295: $1140

Hard drives: 4x Western Digital 2TB drives in RAID 0+1: $1200

Optical drive: LG Blu-Ray burner x5: $1000

Case: NZXT Whisper: $168

PSU: PC Power&Cooling 750W: $145

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

I'm thankful that I don't have to put up with my mother poking around in my room anymore..Though I think after I hit 15 or so, it was such a mess she was afraid to go in their anymore. :D

Today has been a lovely....day.. I discovered my A/C was leaking water all over my laundry room..yay..which in turn made me realize that I bought a new washer and tossed the old one out because I THOUGHT it was leaking. Ha it was the A/C all along. Lovely..Then I go outside to find the pipes that lead from the unit outside into the house, all frozen. Soo I call my landlord for the 3rd time today..he comes over and looks at it like "what am I supposed to do about it?" How 'bout fixing it?!? And my sliding door while you're at it..and the flooring..and the insane kitchen sink..Who would think those things need to be fixed and updated in the 500 thousand years it's been since this apartment was built. :evil: Of course all these things I could fix myself, but he's the type that doesn't think I should have to fix them, and refuses to let me, or when I do, he doesn't want to take it off the rent. But if I leave it up to him, I will probably be dead and buried before they're done. He's a sweet old man, and he's let me get away with paying my rent way late tons of times, and letting me have a dog when its against his policy. But sometimes I really want to just drop kick him all the way back to his house. :x Okay I think I'm done now :D

PryoTypeSig.png

lol @ oma scolding Simon.

school play was damn good (Aida) but some of the microphones were really bad. one of the lead parts' mics started giving out after intermission. and the lady next to me smelled like pee...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!