Right-click the supposedly-misspelled word and then go to Languages near the bottom of the context menu. There should be "English / United States." If not, click Add Dictionaries.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Right-click the supposedly-misspelled word and then go to Languages near the bottom of the context menu. There should be "English / United States." If not, click Add Dictionaries.

Ah, thanks. It was, in fact, on Australian English. Why it thinks I'm in Australia, I may never know.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Our school PC's have Jasc Paint Shop Pro. That's right, Jasc Paint Shop Pro. :| version 6, way back from '99. :evil:

Also, they use Paint.NET v2.72.

I asked the teacher why they won't update, and he said "It wouldn't make a big difference anyway." :shock:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Yes it would. Feel free to show this very post to the teacher.

Since Paint.NET 2.72, numerous bug fixes and new features have been added to the program. You're not only doing your students a disservice by using obsolete software, but also endangering the computers in your computer lab by subjecting them to buggy software. I seriously recommend upgrading them as soon as you can.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Also, they use Paint.NET v2.72.

I asked the teacher why they won't update, and he said "It wouldn't make a big difference anyway." :shock:

Um... my plugin pack doesn't work unless you're using version 3.5. THAT's reason enough to upgrade. :P

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Um... my plugin pack doesn't work unless you're using version 3.5. THAT's reason enough to upgrade. :P

Your plugin pack only works in a version of Paint.NET that hasn't been released yet? Poor users...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Trust me, IT technicians at schools are always useless, and have less IT knowledge than most of the students.

Seconded. My school IT was sooooo aggravating!

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Gah! I hate spring. That's when the weather starts to become uncomfortably warm, when the pollen starts flying, when our teachers REALLY start cramming us with homework...

Or, it starts snowing at 9 AM and snows for 8 HOURS. :|

It's spring, not November! :evil:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|