I hate the 17 year old mother who lives accross the hall from me. It non-stop over there with people yelling at one another, doing damage to the building, and making a mess of the building by throwing there trash out by there door into the hall and some times down the stairs. If they are not doing that then there puking all over the place. And the non-stop number of people going to her door every day at all hours where she does not work and is on SS (This is were my taxs are going -- This is why I want to change the laws of SS for trash like this).

Now I keep to my self, I been living in this building for about 3 years now. She moved in not even a year ago and the building has went to the dogs. There 4 apartments on my floor, I live in one, one is rented but the person is never home, A couple just moved into the other one about 2 days ago, and then it her.

So it 2:30 AM Saturday night (Really it Sunday because it after 12:00) when I hear the sound of my door knob being attacked and the lock poping off. So I jump up and they must of heard me coming and they took off into one of the apartments on this floor before I could get to my door and open it. So lets do the math (Wait I already did do it and posted above). Monday I phone my landlord and he told me they had 7 break in's this week for my building. When I told him it was someone on my floor he was happy to know that because from what people told him it sounds like it one of the people that goes to that apartment.

This is such a crazy month.

I have a math project, science project, English book review to do, and we JUST finished a collaborative English and Social Studies project, which was three weeks of research, a brochure, "artifacts," a movie, and a fair at the end.

We had All County last weekend, and although I'm not in the marching band, they marched on Sunday and Tuesday in the city for St. Patty's day. We have a winter percussion competition on Saturday where we get to the school at 7:45, learn more drill, leave for Connecticut at 10:30 with the winter guard, drive two and half hours, perform, watch the awards ceremony, wait for the guard to perform, stay for their awards ceremony, hit the road, stop to eat on the way home, and we're home by 2am. The next day, we have a jazz band gig at our mall. Also, I have three NYSSMA pieces to prepare, and I still haven't practiced with the person I'm playing the piano accompaniment for.

On top of all of that, things are getting a little rocky with my boyfriend, and one of my best friends has now wished death upon me.

Edit: fixed some grammar mistakes and typos.

I can definitely relate to your academic struggles; my English teacher is relentless, although not in the same way as yours: we get lots of medium-sized projects, but we have one or two days to do each of them. As for the rest, I can only guess that it feels pretty stressful. Hope you make it out right with the people around you.

Why do phones have an arbitrary limit for sms storage?

You would think that on a phone with 256MB internal storage and a microSD slot, you could have more than 150 text messages in the inbox and sent box combined.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

There's always a worm that goes around like that. Some people panic, and then a solution is found.

It even says on the article that most computers have been disinfected. I just think that it's too good horrifying to be true.

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

I made the mistake of reading the user comments on that article, now I'm angry.

If there's one thing I hate, it's fanboys: console fanboys, OS fanboys, whatever, it's just stupid.

"Ha! Look at your measly system, with it's doors wide open to viruses. Just toss everything you know about computers in the trash and switch to the OS I prefer, because I'm smarter and therefore more knowledgeable."

I'm not slagging other operating systems, just the people who use other operating systems and feel the compulsive need to convert everyone. They're like the Jehovah's Witnesses* of the electronic device world...

* No offense intended to any Jehovah's Witnesses reading this - just that I already have a religion, and I don't want yours. Stop coming to my house. ;)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Okay, so our first track meet is soon and we have a new coach. Somehow, I got taken out of the 100m even though I'm the best or 2nd best on the team, it's close. He said even though I won, he wants to go with the other guys. And the best part is, now I'm running the 400m! Great. I don't run the 400m, and the 400m comes right before the 4x100m relay, so I have almost no time to rest in between! I hope he comes to before the meet Wednesday.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Okay, so our first track meet is soon and we have a new coach. Somehow, I got taken out of the 100m even though I'm the best or 2nd best on the team, it's close. He said even though I won, he wants to go with the other guys. And the best part is, now I'm running the 400m! Great. I don't run the 400m, and the 400m comes right before the 4x100m relay, so I have almost no time to rest in between! I hope he comes to before the meet Wednesday.

Sometimes, when I could weasel my way out of the 400m, all I had to do was throw discus (the first event) and run the 4x4 (the last event). Meaning I had to stay the entire time, couldn't ever leave early.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.