Hey, just remember: no matter how bad it gets...it could always get worse. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

That is only helpful in situations where it could be worse, but most likely won't actually do so. In this case, it is guaranteed to get worse.

In short, not helpful. Not helpful at all.

Well, it could be far, far worse. Your problems in no way involve nuclear devices or the Ebola virus, so it's not as bad as it could be.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

We assume.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Except that Ebola doesn't take a weekend break.

And Pyro does, therefore... Pyro is not the Ebola virus! :o

This is so off the topic, I'm done now.

Pyro: Sorry if it seems like I'm belittling your struggles, that's not at all my intention.

Ufm6Sc.png

This is so off the topic, I'm done now.

Pyro: Sorry if it seems like I'm belittling your struggles, that's not at all my intention.

Ufm6Sc.png

Your problems in no way involve nuclear devices or the Ebola virus

No, just my future.

You just made the day a tiny bit better. Thank you.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Your problems in no way involve nuclear devices or the Ebola virus

No, just my future.

You just made the day a tiny bit better. Thank you.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I've been attending college for two whole weeks and already my dad is condemning me to failure. In addition to promising to kick me out when I do fail.

It'd be one thing if he just said his piece and moved on, but no... He stands there and goes on and on for at least a half hour. Several times over. :|

I just want to beat him with a rake or something. Is that legal? I mean, Texas state laws are pretty liberal when it comes to that sort of thing, right? ;)

I've been attending college for two whole weeks and already my dad is condemning me to failure. In addition to promising to kick me out when I do fail.

It'd be one thing if he just said his piece and moved on, but no... He stands there and goes on and on for at least a half hour. Several times over. :|

I just want to beat him with a rake or something. Is that legal? I mean, Texas state laws are pretty liberal when it comes to that sort of thing, right? ;)

I was told I treated someone like bloody potato? :roll::roll::roll: me treat someone like bloody potato? if I did sorry. have a hug.

smileyhug.gif

She was one of "those people." You know...the people that have decided they won't be happy, no matter what.

I was told I treated someone like bloody potato? :roll::roll::roll: me treat someone like bloody potato? if I did sorry. have a hug.

smileyhug.gif

She was one of "those people." You know...the people that have decided they won't be happy, no matter what.

i forgot what my maths homework was, which isnt so bad, but then again, if i dont do my homework, i get pwnt by my maths teacher, i mean seriously, 6 periods a week is unneccesary T_T and shes slack, giving homework :x :x

edit: just remembered what my homework was. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

edit: wait no, wrong unit .... :D

i forgot what my maths homework was, which isnt so bad, but then again, if i dont do my homework, i get pwnt by my maths teacher, i mean seriously, 6 periods a week is unneccesary T_T and shes slack, giving homework :x :x

edit: just remembered what my homework was. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

edit: wait no, wrong unit .... :D