bloody potato. My new motherboard has a bad DIMM slot. If I populate the middle memory slots, the thing just won't boot. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yay for RMA .......

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

bloody potato. My new motherboard has a bad DIMM slot. If I populate the middle memory slots, the thing just won't boot. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yay for RMA .......

How unfortunate. RMAing is good, but it still wastes time.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

its six in the morning, i have 6 subjects (2 periods of maths, 2 periods of english, 1 period of history, 1 period of music, and 1 period of jap. :? :|:(:cry:

but the bright side is, i might as well play some halo before i go to school, since im up. :twisted:

If it's requiring you to restart Firefox, that could possibly be a problem in Firefox. But if it's requiring you to restart your whole computer, I'd say there's very low chances of it being Firefox's fault. The problem, in all probability, lies elsewhere. In which case you'll find the problem present regardless of what browser you use.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

So today is by far the single worst day I've had in the past 6 years. Probably longer, really, but I don't remember enough of elementary school to make that call. Oh, and here's the truly awesome part: tomorrow will be worse. And Friday will be more horrible still. The weekend will be almost tolerable, but then Monday will be as bad as Friday. Lather, rinse, repeat for at least a month. Yay.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Hey, just remember: no matter how bad it gets...it could always get worse. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.