Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

bloody potato. My new motherboard has a bad DIMM slot. If I populate the middle memory slots, the thing just won't boot. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yay for RMA .......

bloody potato. My new motherboard has a bad DIMM slot. If I populate the middle memory slots, the thing just won't boot. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yay for RMA .......

How unfortunate. RMAing is good, but it still wastes time.

how can you "break" smudge? o_O

as in, you screwed up the code?

Yep. Yay for version control! Or at least, yay for my primitive hacked-together homebrew wannabe version control...

school pants.

wth. i mean, theyre so uncomfortable, and wearing a brlt doesnt help :(

but first day o hs wasnt so bad, they have cs3 master collection on ALL of the computers :D

First day of high school in...January? Well, I guess the seasons are flipped, but I never knew the school years were as well.

its six in the morning, i have 6 subjects (2 periods of maths, 2 periods of english, 1 period of history, 1 period of music, and 1 period of jap. :? :|:(:cry:

but the bright side is, i might as well play some halo before i go to school, since im up. :twisted:

RANT: When Firefox requires me (and several other people) to restart our computers because it won't connect to any website despite our internet connections being perfectly fine, that annoys me.

That's just really annoying, so much so I'll probably switch to Opera soon.

If it's requiring you to restart Firefox, that could possibly be a problem in Firefox. But if it's requiring you to restart your whole computer, I'd say there's very low chances of it being Firefox's fault. The problem, in all probability, lies elsewhere. In which case you'll find the problem present regardless of what browser you use.

So today is by far the single worst day I've had in the past 6 years. Probably longer, really, but I don't remember enough of elementary school to make that call. Oh, and here's the truly awesome part: tomorrow will be worse. And Friday will be more horrible still. The weekend will be almost tolerable, but then Monday will be as bad as Friday. Lather, rinse, repeat for at least a month. Yay.