I swear, my English teacher is crazy. She gives us overnight to do thirty literature questions, most a couple sentences, a few paragraphs. We're freshmen. Not seniors.

Heck, I've just handed in a 6 page essay (probably about 3000 words long), and now I have another piece of coursework to do for next Friday.

im a year 7 in aus just startin this year,

im already getting news that we got 4 projects to do in 1 weeks,

i hear one is a magazine (god knows ill enjoy and hammer that project)

but after all im only a kid come on we shouldnt be getting that much work.

.:Latest:.

Ubercolour.png

"Maltese by colour, Catholic by heart, Paint.net by mind."

This may seem like a selfish, immature, childish rant, but my mom refuses to buy a half-way decent badminton racket. Never mind that tryouts are tomorrow, and that all I have right now is a horrible racket that offers absolutely no power or control. And she was the one who was chasing me around, telling to go for a sport.

I take it you haven't ever played badminton at a decent level. True, the tennis court is bigger, the racket is heavier and you're probably playing outside. However, the badminton shuttle moves much faster. There's not as much raw strength required, but it requires a lot more agility, and you actually end up running back and forth more.

I take it you haven't ever played badminton at a decent level. True, the tennis court is bigger, the racket is heavier and you're probably playing outside. However, the badminton shuttle moves much faster. There's not as much raw strength required, but it requires a lot more agility, and you actually end up running back and forth more.

Also at the fact you can suck at badminton and still be half able to play, unlike tennis.

And, at least IMO, badminton is a lot better. :P

Hint - Trying to play tennis after years of badminton is tricky, ie no wrist movement. I've played a bit of tennis and I still reckon badminton is a far better sport. :)

But on tv, tennis is waaayy better than badminton to sit down and watch, especially with the Australian Open on atm.

My rant (i suppose i have to post one) is that i haven't been able to use PDN since Christmas!!! :x

retrofont.jpg

New semester isn't sounding as promising as I would have liked...

I've gone from AP Statistics (logic, realistic problems) to Pre Calculus (A continuation of Algebra, which I was hoping I was completely done with...)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

AP Stats! Fun if you like math, horrid if don't. Don't you normally take it after Pre-Calculus?

By the way, saying tennis is better than badminton because it uses more power is like saying chocolate tastes better than vanilla because it has cocoa in it. You can't really compare the two in that aspect. Badminton isn't a power-based game; it relies on speed and strategy a lot more. It's all a matter of preference.

Unfortunately for whatever reason Pre-Calc is a second semester class, so I thought I might as well take Stats for the Transcript :P

I think stats was my favorite math class. Actually applicable math - that's new!

Oh and by the way:

Tennis all the way :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

You have to take in to account that I had a hilarious teacher, and my text book was written by a couple of professors with an even better sense of humor, which all in all was a big factor.

However, yes, I can safely say I approve of Stats :P

YOU BROKE SMUDGE? :O

Calm down. Yours still works.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.