Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Tell them that any subsequent requests will cost £1 per. Turn a tidy little profit. No more worries about cream colored paper! :-)

Although I can't see for the life of me how anyone can dislike chocolate, fair dos. But, if you are including good quality 70% dark chocolate, fine chocolate truffles, and/or good Belgian chocolates in general in that statement, I shall have to burn you for heresy. A dislike of Mars bars, I can understand a bit, but the above, I refuse to believe that anyone could have a hatred for.

I occasionally am asked why I use Opera over Firefox, and my usual answer is that I like the feature complete feeling with Opera. However, I am starting to rethink my reasonings for an even bigger reason:

ff_on_crack.png

This is getting a bit annoying, but I think you'll find that most nouns are translated accurately on Google. A shopping website isn't going to have complex sentences that require an actual translator. Just a bunch of items that are easily translated.

There's always the chance that I'm wrong, but google's "translate web page" comes in really useful for the basics.

Of course actually knowing the vocabulary is a big advantage :wink:

"Buying" was the operative word in his sentence. He doesn't have to pay, just complete an exercise. At least, that's my impression.

Rant of the moment (I was going to say 'day', but 'the day ain't over yet'.): Idiots that cuss at me in PM's about their post getting locked.

Rant of the moment (I was going to say 'day', but 'the day ain't over yet'.): Idiots that cuss at me in PM's about their post getting locked.

whew! Oma wipes arm across brow. I'm sure glad I didn't get the award of "Newest Moderator" :lol::lol: It's all part of the mod's territory. :lol::lol: You rant all you want BoltBait.

I'd be seriously peeved if I had to pay for the right to get a good grade in a class.
It's exactly like our archaeology personal study: aerial photography can contribute a fair amount to archaeological reconnaissance, but the examining board do not accept Google (or other such online mapping facility) as valid aerial photographs, instead we must purchase actual photos of the area in question from official sources such as the SMR or NMR, RCHME, private collections, the RAF, or universities and museums (which could be freely obtained if they're nice enough and/or you're excellent at flattery).

Or if you have a plane and valid pilot's licence lying around.