Tell them that any subsequent requests will cost £1 per. Turn a tidy little profit. No more worries about cream colored paper! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Why? You're working very hard on these things. You deserve to be repaid for them in some way.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Why not? She doesn't believe you're deserving of payment?

Although I can't see for the life of me how anyone can dislike chocolate, fair dos. But, if you are including good quality 70% dark chocolate, fine chocolate truffles, and/or good Belgian chocolates in general in that statement, I shall have to burn you for heresy. A dislike of Mars bars, I can understand a bit, but the above, I refuse to believe that anyone could have a hatred for.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

This is getting a bit annoying, but I think you'll find that most nouns are translated accurately on Google. A shopping website isn't going to have complex sentences that require an actual translator. Just a bunch of items that are easily translated.

There's always the chance that I'm wrong, but google's "translate web page" comes in really useful for the basics.

Of course actually knowing the vocabulary is a big advantage :wink:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hold on, you're buying stuff off the internet as a Spanish exercise, but who's paying? I'd be seriously peeved if I had to pay for the right to get a good grade in a class.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

I'd be seriously peeved if I had to pay for the right to get a good grade in a class.
It's exactly like our archaeology personal study: aerial photography can contribute a fair amount to archaeological reconnaissance, but the examining board do not accept Google (or other such online mapping facility) as valid aerial photographs, instead we must purchase actual photos of the area in question from official sources such as the SMR or NMR, RCHME, private collections, the RAF, or universities and museums (which could be freely obtained if they're nice enough and/or you're excellent at flattery).

Or if you have a plane and valid pilot's licence lying around.

"Buying" was the operative word in his sentence. He doesn't have to pay, just complete an exercise. At least, that's my impression.
Yup. We had to find some items and record the price in euros and dollars, and then answer questions based on the prices.
I believe he's a she.
Yup.
Google Translate
I could, But it's kind of hard to look up every word you see on a translator while trying to navigate the site. I know a lot of basic vocabulary, but for example, it's hard to find a shirt if you don't know the word for women (I do know both of those words).