Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Okay...so you don't get that much stuff. Still, you have a MacBook and you're homeschooled.

Now where did I put my security bypass kit...

Haha, I hope you realize that this is all in good spirit. :wink: What school are you going to that recommends Macs?

Haha I know.

I'm going to Advanced Technical College (ATC) next year to take my high school classes along with some photoshop classes (college level) and some illustrator classes. I will also be getting college credit along with high school credit. :]

Homeschooled....shiny new Macbook....parents and grandparents that buy you so much stuff....are you BEGGING for a robbery?

If someone does, at least he'll be home for it...:-)

Well, my friend tried to solder over the fuse, but that didn't work, so it's not the motherboard's problem. What COULD be wrong is that the power connection to it has gone. I haven't checked.

Me : *Downloads Google Chrome Setup.

Google Chrome Setup : Putting in files and w/e

Me : YUS!!!

10 seconds later ..

Google Chrome : Importing files from Firefox....

Please wait... FOREVER??!?!??!

now im using internet explorer,and its laggy :(

paint.net forums wont load quickly :evil:

how long did it take for you :(

*edit* i got rid of that, now i dont have any bookmarks or anything else.

and its MUCH slower than firefox.

So, it's been very, very cold in the midwest recently.

In Indiana, where a normal winter temperature will often dip into the single digits, it has been below zero with a windchill in the negative double digits (-25 or lower) Fahrenheit almost all week. I work at a superstore, and for most people, it's just too darn cold to come in to buy stuff.

But today, the temperature hit a balmy 32 degrees. (That's exactly 0 Celsius) Apparently, this is warm enough to go shopping in.

And nobody had groceries from an entire week of avoiding leaving the house.

Guess where they all went?

...Yeah. It was busier than Christmas eve. I got to work (I was the supervisor today) at 3pm, and was immediately inundated with people needing things, cashiers having issues, lanes needing to be opened and closed, angry (well, discontent) customers...the whole bit. From 3pm to 6:30pm, I don't think I sat down once. I finally had a chance to go and eat at that point, as it had slowed down to almost normal Saturday business.

But then I had to fix the mess, and do all the daily work I hadn't had a chance to do during the mad rush.

From 7:10pm to 11:30pm, I again never sat down.

I am in pain. I am exhausted. This was the epic of bad days. I think I'll write a song.

At least it went quickly.

A printer which you buy turns out to be faulty from the moment you purchased it. :evil:

Secondly, it's not much of a rant but, which one is more ridiculous:

1. My friend being Hannah Montana to spook teachers and annoy me

or

2. people shouting out cheese at random points in time in class?

I have a five page AP US essay due for Tuesday (no school on Monday because it's MLK Day).

The thing is that Tuesday-Friday is midterm week. I should really be studying (especially my factoring). But I have to make this essay tip top shape, though. :evil:

I don't wanna have to cram :cry:

the use of the word render on this forum. ! hot topic! often mentioned in awe! ie: great render! awesome render!

why don't we all just call a spade a spade its "cut and paste".

that ought to shake things up tonight.

just joking

the word doesn't really bug me, at least not as much as a person refering to themselves as a noob.

gotta love those renders

with valentines coming up you render guys might like to use this one. (I made it just for you all, from scratch! at least now if you render a sig it has a Paint.Net item as the render. LOL!)

:wink:

acouplelittlehearts.png

:lol: just joking with you all. The name just gets me. when I think of render I think of when the plugin is working and taking input numbers crunching the info and rendering an output. =Render

PS NAB you can mess around with the brightness and contrast all you want and oh yess add stuff. :wink:

Ugh, a rundown of my week so far.

Saturday: I make one of my favorite peices of origami, which takes 4 sheets of paper. The sensible part of me says "Don't take it to school, they'll wreck it". The showy-offy part of me, however, says "Bring it in; you'll probably need it as a stress reliever from Adam".

Monday: I bring it in. I get two requests for one, and on the way home, I give Scott the one I'd already made. By bedtime, I've made three.

Tuesday: I give Carly and Lewis their models. I get another 12 requests, six of which are from Carly. I make them all, except for Carly's cream ones, as I don't have much cream paper, and it's my favorite paper. By the end of the day, I've made, in total, 11 models.

Wednesday: I gave everyone their models, and I got 26 more requests. By the end of today, I'll have made 37 models, 7 of which are for Carly, using a total of 148 sheets of paper.