Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Fine, but pyro said "apparently.

So, you'd rather I state it as an absolute truth rather than an opinion-widely-held-by-the-scientific-community? Ok.

Lefties suck at math.

Look! No "apparently." Is that better? Didn't think so.

No, I'm saying that I had no idea it was scientific fact. And also, stating it as act, for me, in a way, does make it, rather convolutedly, better, actually. Far too many commas in that sentence, so I'm leaving for a while, as that means Im gettin angry, and I dont like being angry, because I argue. It didn't help with people saying "Rubrica for pwnage award 2009!!!11!one". Some people don't want that award, OK!?

I was waiting for you to say "..and you won't like me when I'm angry."

No, beacause that's a silly thing to say, A: because it's cheesy, especially for a ten-year old, and B: because you're automatically assuming they wont like you, when they may like you even more when you're angry.

Its actually a quote from hulk but whatever.

HULK IS NOT AFRAID...HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!

one word.

spammers .___.

theres one on this forum >_<

spammers .___.

theres one on this forum >_<

Sorry, I'll stop posting for a while.

Not you, there was this person called Alisa who posted WoW advertisements around the forum.

Yeah, there have been several.

I actually find it kind of funny- because when the mods remove it they mostly tend to come up with some genius comment :lol:

Oh. My. God.

If I'm going to show up for this retarded class that I never wanted to take in the first place, but they're going to mark me absent anyway and call my parents, then what is the point of going? None.

Oh, and my mom gets all over me about it. Woman, I am 18. No, I can't say "it's none of your business," because it is. But I can say "you can't do jack about it anymore, so leave me alone!"

Oh, and I found out that the reason I failed AP Lit last semester was because my teacher decided to change the grade weights without telling anybody or updating it on the gradebook website. I would have passed under her original syllabus, or under the one currently shown on the website, but not on the one she decided to use on a whim.

sigh,

AVG Pro isnt fast enough. :cry:

My unactivated Norton does a better job.

I got 2 trojans, :evil:

My Msn got stuffed up.

Internet is laggy, no more family guy to watch, halo got boring, and 2 more weeks of this.

I have such an awesome Mac/Xp visual style mix, but it affects Levels in PDN. :(

levels.jpg

(i know its not the worst thing, but yeah.. )

EDIT: Spam attack! :evil: Spammer selling a Xperia X1 for $250 :|:lol:

I would so totally buy it if I wouldn't have to pay a 1000% delivery fee. :roll:

Rant: Too much homework, too much big books. Why do we even have to have separate text books and study books? And why are our books so heavy? Why? Why?! :x

Homeschooled....shiny new Macbook....parents and grandparents that buy you so much stuff....are you BEGGING for a robbery?

Since when do my parents buy me too much stuff? My parents buy me nothing until christmas. I hardly get much for birthdays compared to others, around 20 bucks. Also, the past christmas' I have not gotten anything exceeding $100. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful to be fortunate enough, but my MacBook pro main reason we purchased was because the school I will be attending next year recommends experience with macs. Oh yeah, and I had to pay half the price of the macbook using money I earned from mowing lawns all last summer, working small jobs for neighbors, and not buying anything else.