I was waiting for you to say "..and you won't like me when I'm angry."

No, beacause that's a silly thing to say, A: because it's cheesy, especially for a ten-year old, and B: because you're automatically assuming they wont like you, when they may like you even more when you're angry.

Oh. My. God.

If I'm going to show up for this retarded class that I never wanted to take in the first place, but they're going to mark me absent anyway and call my parents, then what is the point of going? None.

Oh, and my mom gets all over me about it. Woman, I am 18. No, I can't say "it's none of your business," because it is. But I can say "you can't do jack about it anymore, so leave me alone!"

Oh, and I found out that the reason I failed AP Lit last semester was because my teacher decided to change the grade weights without telling anybody or updating it on the gradebook website. I would have passed under her original syllabus, or under the one currently shown on the website, but not on the one she decided to use on a whim.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Since when do my parents buy me too much stuff? My parents buy me nothing until christmas. I hardly get much for birthdays compared to others, around 20 bucks. Also, the past christmas' I have not gotten anything exceeding $100. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful to be fortunate enough, but my MacBook pro main reason we purchased was because the school I will be attending next year recommends experience with macs. Oh yeah, and I had to pay half the price of the macbook using money I earned from mowing lawns all last summer, working small jobs for neighbors, and not buying anything else.

Okay...so you don't get that much stuff. Still, you have a MacBook and you're homeschooled.

Now where did I put my security bypass kit...

Haha, I hope you realize that this is all in good spirit. :wink: What school are you going to that recommends Macs?