Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Holding your breath for 16 measures of straight sixteenth notes, including staccatos, slurs, and accents in every measure, on an oboe. Try it.

I am proud to say that I have mastered it. It's for my All-County audition piece. Auditions on the 10th. Oh, god.

I wasn't sure to post this in the Sanctuary (because I can do it) or the Rants (because of how my head feels). Definitely the rants. :?

using ophcrack to get my stupid password and just when i think its working there is not text showing at all in the window just to top toolbar icons but no text anywhere!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: im going insane!!!!!!!!! :x

Holding your breath for 16 measures of straight sixteenth notes, including staccatos, slurs, and accents in every measure, on an oboe. Try it.

I am proud to say that I have mastered it. It's for my All-County audition piece. Auditions on the 10th. Oh, god.

I wasn't sure to post this in the Sanctuary (because I can do it) or the Rants (because of how my head feels). Definitely the rants. :?

You should teach yourself to circular-breathe. I am absolutely terrible at holding my breath, so I can never sustain for very long. Now that I can circular breathe, though, I can play until my chops give out, without ever appearing to need a breath.

You should teach yourself to circular-breathe. I am absolutely terrible at holding my breath, so I can never sustain for very long. Now that I can circular breathe, though, I can play until my chops give out, without ever appearing to need a breath.

I tried to do that. I never got it, though. Couldn't keep the sound up; it always went flat at best.

Good idea. I'll try it, but I doubt I'll be able to master it, let alone do it, by Saturday. It'll be useful later though, I'm sure.

4-days of lousy mock exams starting tomorrow. :evil:

As of me, 5 pieces of coursework to hand in this week.

Tomorrow: Biology and Phsyics

Tuesday: ICT

Wednesday: None, thankfully.....

Thursday: History

Friday: English

:shock: Ouch. My school doesn't have science coursework - we have these ISAs (investigation skills assessment) instead. I do History too, but our coursework was done in class. Its better that way IMO. My ICT and English deadlines are a long way away though. :D

(i need to get back to some revision. procrastination is overpowering me :P )

All I know is Dr. Hoffman is going to rip off my ears when she finds out I didn't read that article she handed to use before the break. That woman scares me sometimes...

Besides, the entire article is about a man who convicts all non-organ donors of murder. Really, it just made me laugh when I glanced through it.

Rant: I'd been perfectly happy the entire Christmas holidays, except for the last two days. I caught a cold. So now, I have to stay home, and miss the first day of school.

The screws on my oboe have decided to fall out of alignment. D sounds like E flat, and I have auditions on Saturday. Luckily, the owner of the repair shop I'm bringing it to is my judge on Saturday, which if you think about it, is an advantage.

Port Isabel Public Library? Google, why do you fail me?

david.atwell figured it out :P

Google fails you because it does not support case-sensitive searches.