Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

It is 4:10 in the morning! I have been laying in bed for nearly five hours with this laptop in my lap and I can not for the love of me fall asleep tonight. I s'pose I will have to consider this night wasted :cry:

Edit: If anybody else finds them miserable and tired, I am on Aol Instant Messenger, the SN is PDNxMikeR

People,for the most part,aren't proud of anyone else anymore.They are either jealous of whatever the subject may be,or they could care less even if whatever it may be means a lot to that person and took a lot of time,work and skill.I'm making this observation public not because its something that happens to me,lately often,but i've seen it happen to other people all the time.People that i am personally proud of and proud of the things they do get sold short or not given the credit they deserve because others are jealous or don't care about anyone but themselves.I for one choose to support the interests and skills of my friends and i encourage you to do the same.Sometimes that's all it takes to make someones day so please if your one of the few people that are proud of someone,please tell them or show them you are,please give them the credit they deserve for being the person they are and doing the things they do.

I have been laying in bed for nearly five hours with this laptop in my lap and I can not for the love of me fall asleep tonight.
Perhaps if you removed the laptop from your person you might actually fall asleep? Unless this laptop of yours is irremovable from your legs or is an integral part of your sleep pattern.

I sleep to the hum of my laptop's tiny little fan.

Or not...

Rant: my SAT score was less than spectacular. Who the hell can write a decent essay at 8 in the morning* in 25 minutes? Why would you ever need to?!

Oh well. I'll blow them out of the water with my SAT Subject tests. Physics is kinda my thang.

*Rant2: There was a testing center 10 minutes away from my house, another one less than 15, and they choose to assign me one over an hour away.

I sleep to the hum of my laptop's tiny little fan.

Or not...

Rant: my SAT score was less than spectacular. Who the hell can write a decent essay at 8 in the morning* in 25 minutes? Why would you ever need to?!

Oh well. I'll blow them out of the water with my SAT Subject tests. Physics is kinda my thang.

*Rant2: There was a testing center 10 minutes away from my house, another one less than 15, and they choose to assign me one over an hour away.

I'm still moping over the 790 I got in Chinese... :|

well, i went to the harvey norman place where i bought my comp/keyboard/mouse etc.

and apparently i have to delete this file.

and i cant find it. :(

arghh

now that i found it it wont let me delete it

Unlocker is good, I used to have 4 folders I couldn't delete on my desktop, and now they're gone. Thank you, Unlocker! :D /endoftvshopcommercial

Rant: I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS3 trial, but I can't click the Free trial period thing :(

15121_6451cd14b8c6848c92aa24277233a991

well, i got rid of it eventually, without using safe mode unlocker or w/e

i just put myself in administartor mode =/

and then it wasnt rebuilding. =/

but then it did.

but still phail.

so ive concluded that buying a keyboard is better of the hassle.

rant:i think i hab a cold :|

Whoa! I just read a long PM I sent to Rick about an hour ago only to realise that my gammar skills have decreased terribly :shock:

Rick: If you read this I do apologize, I hope you at least get this jist of the PM :)

Whoa! I just read a long PM I sent to Rick about an hour ago only to realise that my gammar skills have decreased terribly :shock:

If that was intentional, you're a genius. If not, "lol". ;)

@Rubrica: Ouch.

My rant: Some people in the Planetrenders forums really don't know how to comment.

I asked for constructive critique, and this is what I get:

low beginner. check out tuts or PSDs for a help on getting started. work on colors and compo and just about everything else.
LOW novice

They're not all like that, the first people were nice and pointed out some good stuff, but these two really annoyed me. :x

ARGH!

If that was intentional, you're a genius. If not, "lol". ;)

That wasn't intentional :(

Being stuck in on New Years Eve, after being let down by the babysitter @ the last minute, and my wife winning the toss of the coin to see which of us went out :cry::cry:

But may you all have a brilliant 2009

My rant: My sister just sat on my 270 sheet Epcot Ball. :(

You ought to sell her just for that.

It seems you're under the impression that my sister is younger than me. She's 18. She have to be older than me to manage to sit on a monstrosity like the epcot ball.

That wasn't intentional :(

Man. Opera's inline spellchecker can't come fast enough, eh? ;)

spellcheckers never work. :roll:

Google Chrome's spellchecker is too sensitive, it can't recognize words like colour, centre and marvellous because they're not typed the American way. I've added them to the dictionary, though...

My rant: I tried making a working image, that changes when the mouse is over it, but I failed. :( I don't even know why, I made everything like it was supposed to be... I guess I'm just not meant to know web stuff.