Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

hey kemaru what was that stuff you blurred off the taskbar? :wink:

Eeew, what kind of a person do you think I am? I was chatting with a real life friend. Honestly.

My cat just destroyed my $300 Sennheiser HD595 headphones. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My cat just destroyed my $300 Sennheiser HD595 headphones. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Buy some Bose ones to replace them!

I wouldn't.

I find Sennheiser to be MUCH more comfortable than Bose headphones.

I have these Bose headphones I got for my birthday. At first, the cushions were very soft and fluffy, but they've flattened out and hardened after a lot of wear. That, and the cold temperatures in my basement. Anyway -they have superb sound quality with an excellent base. Turn up the volume, close your eyes, and you're in a different place.

[/sales pitch]

Hold down the rectangular marquee button and drag your mouse off to the right. A list should come up with different selection tools.

Photoshop isn't actually that hard. You have to keep working with it, and you'll get the hang of it. Do a few tutorials. Familiarize yourself with where everything is.

Ugh. :x

My Dell laptop is only about a year old and it is already missing two keys. They popped out last week even though I use it only when I'm travelling, which isn't a lot.

I lost two keys on my Dell laptop, but my warranty covered it and they sent me an entirely new keyboard. Now I have a QWERTY and Dvorak laying around, except Dvorak is missing a Shift key and a Ctrl key.

My parents and family gave me TOO MUCH stuff for Christmas.

I do not need £160, along with a crapload of sweets, a ton of DVD's and games.

Of course, my sister is the complete opposite of me :)

Just tried out IE 8 Beta 2. Utter bloody potato. How can you render Google wrong?

Please do post a screeny of just how wrong Google looks so I can mock my silly brother for using such a primitive browser!

Second rant: Immaturity (And no, this rant is not directed toward anybody involved with Tag Flow ;) ) One of the reasons I left this forum a few months ago. Third rant: lack of trying to fix things. I guess I am at blame for this as well. Fourth rant: I just recieved a letter regarding me having to update DNS information on Anhelo Designs. Fifth rant: the text tool. Sixth rant: too many rants :(

Second thought: Why isn't Tag Flow banned? Is tagflow.net still out of the question?