Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

I absolutely hate the fact that Paint.NET saves a .pdn file, after being flattened, as a .pdn file :!: :x

After flattening a .pdn file, it should ask the user which format to save it as instead of automatically saving it as a .pdn file again.

Try it out...

Open a .pdn file, flatten it, and then click on :Save:. Your .pdn file no longer has it's layer information.

If you liked that pic, then look at this comic

That's hilarious!

@bK: That would fly in the face of what we expect from save, though. We have learned, from almost every program we use, that "Save As..." asks us questions, while "Save" just does the deed (except the first time).

@bK: That would fly in the face of what we expect from save, though. We have learned, from almost every program we use, that "Save As..." asks us questions, while "Save" just does the deed (except the first time).

True, and most of the time I do "Save As..." The only time I find myself accident saving a flattened .pdn file as a .pdn file is when I'm working with and switching between a lot of opened images. It's my own fault. I just need to pay more attention to what I've done and what I'm about to do.

I absolutely hate the fact that Paint.NET saves a .pdn file, after being flattened, as a .pdn file :!: :x

After flattening a .pdn file, it should ask the user which format to save it as instead of automatically saving it as a .pdn file again.

Try it out...

Open a .pdn file, flatten it, and then click on :Save:. Your .pdn file no longer has it's layer information.

I also hate that. I asked Rick about it when this first happened (maybe after the release of 3.06 Beta) and he said that it was done on purpose, though I still don't find it any better.

I've a rant and it is not paint related at all

rant re bullies removed by OMA resloved! action taken by the young mens parents. must say I'm surprised

no it was boys big boys grade 12's on a grade 8. real big hero's. 4 against one.

That's probably an arrestable offense...assuming of course that (as I suspect) their parents aren't willing to listen to what happened and take appropriate action themselves.

I can't use the words I want to describe them because the dirty word filter would remove them. I've been that kid before (although not to that extent).

My rant. Rapidshare. Why? Ok, so im trying to download some stuff, but because rapidshare has the max filesize as 100mb, it was a 2 part download. I just finished the first part, and try to download the second part and get this:

You have requested videos part 2 (20253 KB).

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?

Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 197 minutes)

Im not going to pay just so I can download stuff. I hate how sites do that. When I was downloading the first part of the videos, I had to wait about 10 minutes because too much people were downloading from the site at the time. These sites try to torture you untill you finally decide to pay. The only benifits for paying to download stuff is that they stop torturing you.

Just finished moving. My rant is that moving is SO HARD! You may have noticed (probably not, realistically :-) ) that I've been gone a bit more than usual for the past few days. That's because I was carrying boxes, bags, and furniture out of my eleventh-floor apartment and into my second-floor apartment by way of my roommate's (who is AWESOME) truck. I ache. A lot. We were moving until 1:30 last night. I had previously worked for five hours, and today I worked for ten at my job. I'm exhausted, and I just woke up from a two hour nap. I swear, if I ever move again (to which I'm morally opposed, by the way!) I'm buying a dumpster and just throwing it all in there.

My new rant(s):

1)I missed a live webchat with a famous poet my 10 minutes litterally.

2)I get the feeling that nobody likes my new avvie.

3)I've got a spirit called Millie nagging me every day.

4)I have 9 books from the library, 1 from my reading club, 2 at school and 3 ones for a literacy assement. I've got to read all of these books (15) in two weeks.You should see how thick they are!