High School Musical 4: Dropping Out Of College After Blowing Your Grant On Cheap Alcohol and Drugs.

High School Musical 5: Flipping Burgers Because I Could Not Find A Job After Dropping Out Of College.

High School Musical 6: Benefit Fraud...

That just made me laugh! :lol::lol:

The first 2 are some super long movie titles though :P , but it could make a good movie.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

My laptop's charger broke and now I can't use it ...

At least I was able to get PDN and other essentials onto my USB drive so I could port it over to my mom's tablet.

But I won't be as active anymore because I'll have to be sharing this with my mom, as well as school work.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Being the self proclaimed king of the Overflow, is really sad when people figure out you are king because you stay online all day because you have nothing to do with your life.

So I will be in search of stuff to do.

@ expiration: try going to circuit city or best buy, get a targus one.

that happened to me THREE times with those flimsy toshiba chargers.

but since ive had this one, for over a year, i havent had any charger issues.

High School Musical 4: Dropping Out Of College After Blowing Your Grant On Cheap Alcohol and Drugs.

High School Musical 5: Flipping Burgers Because I Could Not Find A Job After Dropping Out Of College.

High School Musical 6: Benefit Fraud...

.. and after people get tired of saying the full title, they can always shorten it;

HSM4:DOOCABYGOCAAD, HSM5:FBBICNFAJADOOC, and HSM6:BF...

The High School Musical was very shallow, most people would never have watched it if the main characters would've been overweight(although the same thing applies to 99% of all recent movies).

It annoys me that FFIV DS has still not arrived. GRRR... If it comes after Christmas, I'm not buying. I've waited for too long.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

High School Musical 7: Single Parenthood In A Council Flat After Dreamy Boyfriend Played By Generic Zac Effron Imitator Ran Out On Me For A Woman With A Job That Does Not Involve Asking If You Would Like Fries With That...

How's about that one? HSM7: SPIACFADBPBGZEIROOMFAWWAJTDNIAIYWLFWT...

I reckon that nothing good's come out of Disney since they started making sequels to the classics (Lion King 2, 3 etc...) to pander to the market of children who want for nothing more than to see another adventure with their favourite characters, no matter how contrived it is. Either that or when Disney Channel started...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

"The Emperor's New Groove" was the last good animated Disney flick. Aladdin is still the best.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hm, I remember seeing that one. For a new Disney flick, it was surprisingly good. But now that they've got real people really acting in their movies, they've just slid downhill tragically.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Pirates of the Caribbean was good, I really liked it. I'd like to see Tron, btw.

Yes, yes. I've had that noted to me already. But notice that my comment says "animated."

PotC was not animated.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I don't know David. What about the 1988 Oliver & Company (one of my all time favorites that evil Disney done), 1995 A Goofy Movie, 1991 Beauty And The Beast, 1961 101 Dalmatians, 1994 The Lion King, 1951 Alice In Wonderland, 1942 Bambi, 1955 Lady And The Tramp, 1940 Fantasia (Sure to kids now it be a joke with all things we have done with computers, but ignorance is bliss and too may kids have that problem), 1987 The Brave Little Toaster,

David you can't tell me that none of them titles were good. I could see a younger person who wont take in the pass, only the here and now thinking that way but not you as were at the same age level. Then again I enjoy history of culture so much that I have adopted so much from it.

and another thing about evil Disney, why do they have to put there hands in films were they don't belong. Ghost In The Shell was a break through and is a cult classic yet Disney got there hands into the 2nd one which is still only in Japanese.

Have you seen those horrid Seinfeld-Gates commercials? Normally, I'm the one to defend Microsoft, but wow, those ads served no purpose. I only found it entertaining because Seinfeld was there, but honestly, the ad doesn't make me want to buy their products at all.

However, the new "I'm a PC, and I've been turned into a stereotype" commercial is pretty good. It's humane, it makes sense, and it even has a little note in there for the geekier side of the spectrum ["Windows, life without walls"] referencing to the closed up systems that Apple produces.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb