Clinical and dispassionate aren't we guys. :|

Why? I like my occasional boost of endorphine etc just as much as you, I just believe love is an entirely practical process, and not something supernatural. Think about it, when you're in love with the most popular girl in school, it's simply because her physical features will most likely ensure healthy kiddos. Nothing wrong with that, right? :)

Either way, whether you believe it's because your God has blessed you with such feelings, or those butterflies are just some Serotonin raging through your system (Which by the way also stimulates vomiting), it's great to be in love. It makes you more human, as it allows you to have a relationship with somebody that can be borderless, protecting him/her from harm in every situation, which is what keeps our puny race on this lump of earth and water going.

Clinical and dispassionate aren't we guys. :|

Why? I like my occasional boost of endorphine etc just as much as you, I just believe love is an entirely practical process, and not something supernatural. Think about it, when you're in love with the most popular girl in school, it's simply because her physical features will most likely ensure healthy kiddos. Nothing wrong with that, right? :)

Either way, whether you believe it's because your God has blessed you with such feelings, or those butterflies are just some Serotonin raging through your system (Which by the way also stimulates vomiting), it's great to be in love. It makes you more human, as it allows you to have a relationship with somebody that can be borderless, protecting him/her from harm in every situation, which is what keeps our puny race on this lump of earth and water going.

I'm not saying what apparently you think I'm saying. I just mean that there's a lot of cognitive emotion in love too, not just chemicals affecting our mood.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I'm not saying what apparently you think I'm saying. I just mean that there's a lot of cognitive emotion in love too, not just chemicals affecting our mood.

Yes, but the emotions come from what? Chemicals such as endorphins, andrenaline serotonin and melatonin, to name but a few, secreted by various glands such as the pineal according to the circumstances, such as attraction, excitement, etc. rushing around our neural cortices, changing various physical factors. We're highly evolved animals: it's not inconceivable that there isn't a combination of stimuli, chemicals and receptor neurones which makes one attracted to the best looking girl in high school.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Rant: New taxi driver just costed me a lot of money getting here and can't drive. Who put this idiot behind the wheel of a large van. He like 80 years old and is going in and out of the line for on coming cars as he drives. then after the long drive, he could not count. I am paying the guy and he making a guess and going does that look right to you ?. Next time I call a cab I am saying give me bill, lary, rob, or another cab driver that been working for the 2 years I lived here. But if you give me the old man, you can forget it as I not getting in with him.

now onto love I see.

We're highly evolved animals: it's not inconceivable that there isn't a combination of stimuli, chemicals and receptor neurones which makes one attracted to the best looking girl in high school.

I disagree, not with the chemicals part but with them making us attracted to the best looking girl. Think about it, I can show you a pic from 1950 of what people would of called a hot looking girl and you would feel notthing. Thats because best looking is what we make of it, it what we program into our minds from a young age and up to adult hood. So you find the best looking girl in school hot because it what your mind has been told is hot as you grow up. your mind is then telling your body "hey wake up she hot and you should be acting up".

For me it not so much the look then the person. I am not joking, I find girls who are playful, want to talk, and do active things together with me to be hot. Them having the looks is just a bonus to the feeling I get from being with them.

PSP's are phasing away now.. :(

You can't even get any good latest games on the PSP anymore, as it doesn't have the specs to play games like GTA IV and the upcoming NFS: Undercover. :(

I want to get a PS3 just for NFS: Undercover. It looks amazing.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

You should definitely play online if you do get a ps3. I think that they are way better than XBOX360 because the graphics are better, and there game system has lasted a long time over the years, think about it playstation, ps2, and ps3. There is only an xbox, and xbox360. Although there is a wider game selection, why would you have to pay for monthly online gaming when most people already pay for internet. I just don't get that...

I think that when the playstation home comes out, there will be soo many more people that start trading in their xbox360's for ps3.... but that is just my thought.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Really? Where are the big-name games us early adopters were promised? And why will all the older PSP-1000s be obsolete by then anyway? Aren't they giving the system specs a complete overhaul for the PSP-3000. That blows...

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

You can't even get any good latest games on the PSP anymore, as it doesn't have the specs to play games like GTA IV and the upcoming NFS: Undercover. :(

PSPs were never made to undertake the power and precision of a stationary console. That my friend is bad assuming and will only lead to disapointment :?

signature.png

Really? Where are the big-name games us early adopters were promised? And why will all the older PSP-1000s be obsolete by then anyway? Aren't they giving the system specs a complete overhaul for the PSP-3000. That blows...

Actually, I believe the change in hardware isn't all that great. The PSP 3000 is a little faster, but that's it.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

PSPs were never made to undertake the power and precision of a stationary console. That my friend is bad assuming and will only lead to disapointment :?

Yeah.. i suppose so. I guess i never really thought ahead when i bought the PSP. I'm thinking of selling or trading in my PSP & all my games so i can buy a PS3 NFS: Undercover bundle.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I remember watching the first one on the way to sydney for my Year 7 camp. A double decker bus full of restless boys....and you want to put High school musical on. :roll::roll: GOOD IDEA :roll::roll:

HSM 3 will be absolutely shockingly bloody potato. How many times can the same boy get the same girl. This has turned into more of a satirical comedy than a musical.

High School Musical 4: Dropping Out Of College After Blowing Your Grant On Cheap Alcohol and Drugs.

High School Musical 5: Flipping Burgers Because I Could Not Find A Job After Dropping Out Of College.

High School Musical 6: Benefit Fraud...

~John Lennon

High School Musical 4: Dropping Out Of College After Blowing Your Grant On Cheap Alcohol and Drugs.

High School Musical 5: Flipping Burgers Because I Could Not Find A Job After Dropping Out Of College.

High School Musical 6: Benefit Fraud...

Personally, I don't know they're still in high school, for gods sake.