GCSE English Coursework. :cry:
Oh damn, I'm starting my English coursework soon.....
I've just started mine. It's a 'detailed study of the linguistic features of the most searched terms in UrbanDictionary.com'.

As you can imagine, there's some... colourful language present in the UrbanDictionary.

I like my English coursework :).

EDIT: damnations! Too happy of a post.

I like my English coursework :).

We have to do 6 pieces of English coursework. The best was imaginative writing (A* :D ), but the other 5 - Great Expectations.. Macbeth x2.. The Crucible.. and some prose text from some anthology. :cry::cry::cry:

Worst thing is, i'm really bad at "old" texts and my English teacher makes it worse. :(

At least i have other subjects, which i am good at - like maths.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I'm taking Ap Statistics as a sophomore (10th year) right now - and I swear it's more of a writing class than a math one.

It uses a lot of common sense and knowledge, and most computations are done on a calculator.

I think I like it right now - I'll have to wait until I stop being perfectly up-to-speed with everything :P

*sorry for the positive post in the negative thread

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

[sarcastic]I cannot wait until I get to college[/sarcastic]

actually, I don't know ... it does sound kind of fun, but first i should get my license, lol 8)

Now i wish i would have scheduled my road test earlier... :cry:

*whoohoo, I'm on top of page 337!

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Belkin is a fairly weak company, overall.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

DON'T EVER BUY A BELKIN ROUTER. It will work really really great. For a month or, if you're lucky, two. After that, I am not responsible for the rapid deterioration of your mental health.

for a month! mine only worked a few days and now its just in the corner of my living room unpluged :P never buy a belkin router

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Love is the only thing worth living for. You chemical folks are weird. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.