Erm... The point of this house is what, exactly? Hey, maybe you could go there when you're hacked off with your parents! If you aren't now, you will be at some stage in your life... :mrgreen:

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Okay, really, can we ban these?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Meh? HOW can you possibly argue with the hilarity of "Can't you count?"

Yeah, yeah. Working on a new one.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I got a new one 8)

Thought it was kinda 'cool' - Ok now... I'll stop before I start.

I've been watching a lot of House recently ([spam] it's on every knight at 8:00!! [\spam])

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Well I thought it was pretty funny. :|

Anyways, on the topic of sig quotes, I believe I have found a suitable one ...

Ha, I am honored! One thing, I edited the grammar in my post to correct attack to attacks. I noticed afterword that the subject is pack, not wolves, so my grammar was wrong; oh well, it's past one...

...oh yeah, if your could correct it, I'd appreciate it. :D

EDIT: Ranters, as you were!

EDIT II: Moar badd gramar! Need sleeeepppp.....

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Of course, I would gladly edit the quote to reflect your high level of grammatical ability. Wouldn't want anybody to think you less capable in English just because of some silly quote. :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Had a shout out with my dad recently. He claims that I'm lying about my GPU being broken just to get a new and better one. Then he mentioned other meaningless and irrelevant points which I don't give a rat's butt about. Seeing how people (even your loved ones) can turn into pricks every once in a while and the fact that most of World's population consists of mislead zombies and other idiots, makes me want the 'World's End' even more and more. [/EndRantmission]

Someone shoot me in the face!

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

1st thing 1st, I can do the 2nd part for you :roll:

As for your dad, I can understand him as GPU's cost a lot. I paid $600 for mine and am now ready for an upgrade. I killed mine before and it worked fine for desktop but as soon as I tryed high end video gaming or programs it dies. Good thing I buy from BFG as they will replace it for life.

BTW your dad has what I call type 3 anger. I had to do a project and there 3 kinds of anger. One is the out bust when ever they are mad, another is the plotter or someone who thinks and plans how to get someone back, and the last one is the one who holds it all in and then breaks (Your dad). That why he going at you about things you done in the pass.

I say get off the guys back, he having a hard time from the sounds of things.

It's actually a bit different than that. The thing is that I have done absolutely nothing that would upset him excluding the fact that he dislikes it when I'm on the PC a lot. I have good grades, I try to stay cool and act mature AND he totally wanted to get me THIS card since it's kind of cheap, but it's quite good. He agreed with everything and today, he came back from work, marched right up to me and gave me this bloody potato.

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]