RANT: I didn't get a Happy Birthday thread...
Neither did I, but crying myself to sleep at night got easier after the first few weeks, so I don't mind all that much now.

I've learned to love life, not hate it.

RANT: I didn't get a Happy Birthday thread...
Neither did I, but crying myself to sleep at night got easier after the first few weeks, so I don't mind all that much now.

I've learned to love life, not hate it.

The absence of that thread nearly made me kill myself... But then I realized that the world needs my awesomeness! So I put away the knife, and returned to my daily duties... I do cry though. Every single second of my life.

I just burned the top of my mouth on a loaded potato skin. Ouch.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I just burned the top of my mouth on a loaded potato skin. Ouch.

Now it's starting to peel. BLAAARGRRRGGHH!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

What? You mean you don't want to know the gruesome details of my life?

Sad. I thought you were my family.

;-)

Oh, it was great. Potato (obviously), cheddar cheese, and bacon.

Once it wasn't burning the roof of my mouth, it tasted wonderful.

My 7 year old Epson Stylus C42UX has now "reached the end of it's service life" and I now have to persuade my dad to buy another one but it will cost a lot because we recently had spent a lot of money on various fixing our old boiler.

You'd think that owning a second house a minute's walk away from where I live makes us rich but the answer is no.