It was my friend's idea, really. We were bored, you see...

Yeah...sure... what's next? Trying to get superpowers by getting biten by radioactive animals?

Heyy...how did you kn-

I mean, of course not! Why would I try a preposterous thing like that? :shock:

It was my friend's idea, really. We were bored, you see...

Yeah...sure... what's next? Trying to get superpowers by getting biten by radioactive animals?

Heyy...how did you kn-

Afaik you're chinese...you folks do many wicked things :D

This semi racist moment was brought to you by Max Power D:

Heyy...how did you kn-

You mean like hanging up red things and eating dumplings so we aren't eaten alive by some monster named "Year", or using old cream cheese tubs and yogurt cans as Tupperware? Yep. :D

Yeah, well that's not the only thing. My mom saves plastic bags she gets from shopping and has me carry my lunch to school in them. She also saves chip bags, bread bags, ramen bags, etc. to put my food into. :?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo
Yeah, well that's not the only thing. My mom saves plastic bags she gets from shopping and has me carry my lunch to school in them. She also saves chip bags, bread bags, ramen bags, etc. to put my food into. :?

Those things have a lot of uses though. Take it from a college student.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Heyy...how did you kn-

You mean like hanging up red things and eating dumplings so we aren't eaten alive by some monster named "Year", or using old cream cheese tubs and yogurt cans as Tupperware? Yep. :D

I mean eating those animals in your signature >_>

I had no idea what you meant, until I saw Simon's posts. :lol:

which one lol xD

Rant: I still cannot work-out how multi-char input that is suppost to be converted to a byte[/url], a type that can roughly only store one character, is suppost to be implemented in a Brain**** compiler. :x I realise one character at a time could be read, and there is a method to do this in System.Console, but this gives weird results when tested with sample code available online.

KaHuc.png

Yeah, I had to do that once... my keyboard bust and that ********* on-screen keyboard Microsoft give you is no help at all! What do the handicapped do? Do they all use Linux or something?

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

My 2nd gen iPod Nano stopped functioning today.

I can charge it all the way - even browse it on my computer.

I can turn it on with the unlock at the top, but none of the scroll wheel functions work. It's like I broke every sensor on it or something - I can't browse through anything on it...

I've done the "5 R's" from the Apple website, but they didn't do anything (Couldn't reset because it requires you to hold middle and menu buttons, which don't work)...

I think i might have gotten a bit of liquid into it, or, something... So I'm just going to let it sit for a while and try it in a week.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!