uH what does Ubiquity do?

Basically, it's everything. For example, let's say you want to send an email to your friend John. You simply type "email to John" in the Location Bar/AwesomeBar, press enter, and poof! You're email client pops up, with John's email address already filled out in a blank email.

....basically, it's an easier way to browse the web and handle your computer. Instead of showing Firefox what to do, you tell it what you want it to do. Kinda like Kitt, but it won't talk back :)

Update: Okay, so now I'm trying to install it through a Python GUI shell, which is basically the same except that it has menus, keyboard shortcuts (yay, Ctrl+V!), and it highlights the important stuff. So far, it's gone pretty well, but I noticed that one line of the actual py file I'm trying to install brings up an error due to the fact that "elif" is an invalid syntax command, which manage.py requires to function so "appdata = os.environ" will work. Even I don't understand what I just typed.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

uH what does Ubiquity do?

Even I don't understand what I just typed.

Sounds very cool - kind of like OpenDNS's shortcuts, but more specific.

Why are you having to find all of these workarounds - was the original instruction not clear enough?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

RANT: Because of the differences in the way Paint.NET 3.36 renders effects, half of the plugins in my plugin pack are broken. :(

To be fair, it is totally my fault. I wrote them wrong in the first place. But, still! :evil:

Now, I have to work on an update to my plugin pack instead of an update to CodeLab. :(

OK, Rant done (my plugin pack has been published)... now, on to CodeLab. :)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Yahoo mail login isn't working for me. :evil:

In case you wondered, Yahoo mail is 2 of ... **starts counting** 8 email address I have with several companies such as Gmail etc. Some are used as a junk mail filter and others are extremely special. :P

Rant: Wasted a guest pass given by my friend. Can't normally play TF2 since the GPU likes to frustrate me with it's 'near-ending' condition.

Why can't it be Christmas already?! After I've upgraded, I'll be needing to get a lot of games like BioShock, GTA4, maybe Doom3, maybe F.E.A.R, maybe GoW, then I need get Dark Messiah and GRAW2 from my mate. What else? Umm .. erm .. Oh, might consider getting Orange Box once and for all. Did I skip something? :lol:

Wai muzt life be zo diffikult?!

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

School next week, and as soon as I get back I shall be thrust into the school's GCSE uber-drive: I'm scared excrement-less, but whenever I mention it to anyone, I'm shouted down and told "we'll talk about it later..." Mucho frustrating, considering that everything I shall do for about, hmm... the rest of my life rests upon this year!

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

School next week, and as soon as I get back I shall be thrust into the school's GCSE uber-drive: I'm scared excrement-less, but whenever I mention it to anyone, I'm shouted down and told "we'll talk about it later..." Mucho frustrating, considering that everything I shall do for about, hmm... the rest of my life rests upon this year!

you can always marry a rich woman :-)

Unless my eyes deceive me, I believe he just did...

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."