RANT 3: I can't access the start menu, meaning I can't use run to get it back up again.

Windows Key + R = Run

I managed to fix it a while ago, same with the Paint.NET problems.

Now, seeing as I've have had to re-install two things today, and fix server other things, I wonder what's going to happen next :roll:

RANT 3: I can't access the start menu, meaning I can't use run to get it back up again.

Windows Key + R = Run

I managed to fix it a while ago, same with the Paint.NET problems.

Now, seeing as I've have had to re-install two things today, and fix server other things, I wonder what's going to happen next :roll:

Just FYI, maybe someone will need this later on.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

See? YOU SEE?!?! I'm not really that dumb! :lol: Booyah!

Rant: It's been like a week since I had one reasonable idea for a piece made in PDN. It's been all 'absent-mind' past that point.

I made a new banner for my gallery, but it's a banner. I'm going to work on my interface later. Maybe make new icons. Until then, I might go kill some time with video games.

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

Sometimes I bloody wish I was never born just so I wouldn't hear them arguing.

Now that's a little harsh isn't it? I mean, earplugs are a lot cheaper and less hard to find then a time machine or fairy... What is it they're arguing about? Perhaps a counsellor of some sort would help.

Sometimes I bloody wish I was never born just so I wouldn't hear them arguing.

Now that's a little harsh isn't it? I mean, earplugs are a lot cheaper and less hard to find then a time machine or fairy... What is it they're arguing about? Perhaps a counsellor of some sort would help.

Luckily, I have earplugs to help me get to sleep at night when they're snoring.

I was looking in the basement for something, and I found a letter. To me. From January. Of 2007.

Thanks, mom. I'm so glad you could take 5 seconds out of your incredibly flexible, self-employed hours to tell me that I got mail, instead of, I dunno, stashing it in the basement and forgetting about it or something. Oh, and happy birthday.

:roll:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

ARGH I hate Limewire. My dream is to become a musician when i grow up, and to see kids at school making money off of other kids so they can download peoples music for FREE and burning it to disk is just sickening. And then they complain when they get viruses. If i knew how to hack and spread viruses I would make a doozy on Limewire.

I dont really care if people like Chris Brown, Beyonce, Ludacris, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake's ect music gets stolen, i'd like to see those people go out of business anyway. But when people are downloading Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Rage against the Machine, The Living End or Alice in Chains ect ect for free its just sickeningly wrong.

And the worst part is that its all Legal.

Sometimes, a divorce is the best thing that can happen to you. Really.

My parents started arguing when I was 11. They got divorced when I was 11 1/2. My mother married 4 years later, my father married again 6 years later... Now I have 4 sisters and I get a lot of support from both parents. They seem happy and there wasn't a big clash since about 5 years.

ARGH I hate Limewire. My dream is to become a musician when i grow up, and to see kids at school making money off of other kids so they can download peoples music for FREE and burning it to disk is just sickening. And then they complain when they get viruses. If i knew how to hack and spread viruses I would make a doozy on Limewire.

I dont really care if people like Chris Brown, Beyonce, Ludacris, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake's ect music gets stolen, i'd like to see those people go out of business anyway. But when people are downloading Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Rage against the Machine, The Living End or Alice in Chains ect ect for free its just sickeningly wrong.

And the worst part is that its all Legal.

Mabye because they know that most of the money is going to the damn chairman of the company, and not the artists? DRM-free music is the way to go.

Rant: Speaking of music...

In third grade they moved everyone in my elementary school to another in the district. So, in this new school I was in, I had a general music class. We sang the dorky songs, but one thing I was glad I missed because we were too old for it at that point was "Music Class is Over." My new friends from this school told me about it and sang it to me, and ugh, was it terrible. Now, it's stuck in my head.

"Music class is over, it's time to say goodbye,

Music class is over, it's time to say goodbye.

I'm your friend and I'll see you once again,

But Music class is over, and it's time to say goodbye."

*cringe* It's haunting me!

*ahem*

Hello, my name is Zach and I'm an alcoholic... no not really. I WAS KIDDING OKAY!?!?

*throws chair across the room*

GAHHHHH!

you may be kidding about the Alcoholic thing, but someone (Zach) better take anger management.

NO PLEASE ZACH STAY AWAY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I'LL CALL MY MOM!!!! (I need self defence training, or someone to teach me to stand up for myself)

the Definition of "rebel"

1. take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance

2. insurgent

3. maverick

4. break with established customs

My_Sig2.png

Here's something I hate: I'm talking to somebody and mention Paint.NET, and then they ask what it is..... grrr...

LOL, I just say "it's a free version of Photoshop, but not as good though."

the Definition of "rebel"

1. take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance

2. insurgent

3. maverick

4. break with established customs

My_Sig2.png

*ahem*

Hello, my name is Zach and I'm an alcoholic... no not really. I WAS KIDDING OKAY!?!?

*throws chair across the room*

GAHHHHH!

you may be kidding about the Alcoholic thing, but someone (Zach) better take anger management.

NO PLEASE ZACH STAY AWAY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I'LL CALL MY MOM!!!! (I need self defence training, or someone to teach me to stand up for myself)

Oh please.

Vista, you've got some competition for the Pauly Shore award.... :)