RANT: Can't get past lvl 22 of...

World's Hardest Game

I've only died like...871 times.. make that 872.. :(

I tried the game after reading that expired was playing it. :D

Bah! I'm still at level 10. >.<

But I've only lost 37 lives so far.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Just got a Wacom Bamboo for $69.99 ..... Downloaded the latest driver and such.

Vista.

Totally not working with PDN.

Unless I change it to mouse mode...

But works with PS......

Thinking of returning it.

Grrrrr...

Edit: Also works with GIMP....

So, either return it, or move to GIMP or PS....hmmmm

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Let's see:

I am 13 years old, does not play sports, is not good at many things, and doesn't have much going for him at the moment.

Sorry to do this...

fail-owned-hungry.jpg

Nah, just kidding. Think about it. You're just 13. You have a whole life ahead of you. (Unless you're a pigeon, that is. If you are, you ARE talented, working a modern computer and such...)

I hate Summer.

Your self-consciousness always reminds you that you'll have to go back to school soon. >_>

I also hate the people attending to my school, they're such @%#holes.

My dad's always complaining about my addiction for gaming/chatting/graphics designing and in a matter of fact - everything which has to do with computers. I'm just too lazy to do anything and I lack motivation to work with people because of their incapability of being a normal person rather than an arse. Come to think of it, I'm such a sad %#@€ that I practically hate everything.

I wish I had a girlfriend or a cute maid I could constantly harass and tease ..

Was that on-topic? :shock:

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

I hate Summer.

Your self-consciousness always reminds you that you'll have to go back to school soon. >_>

I also hate the people attending to my school, they're such a**holes.

My dad's always complaining about my addiction for gaming/chatting/graphics designing and in a matter of fact - everything which has to do with computers. I'm just too lazy to do anything and I lack motivation to work with people because of their incapability of being a normal person rather than an arse. Come to think of it, I'm such a sad %#@€ that I practically hate everything.

I wish I had a girlfriend or a cute maid I could constantly harass and tease ..

Was that on-topic? :shock:

:shock: My twin! :shock:

signature.png

I swear for a minute Overkill was jake2k but I'm probably mad. :?

You're not the only one, this summer holidays seems to be reminding me about school all the time and as for my dad, he's always shouting at me to get off the computer.

I swear for a minute Overkill was jake2k but I'm probably mad. :?

You're not the only one, this summer holidays seems to be reminding me about school all the time and as for my dad, he's always shouting at me to get off the computer.

Maybe you couldn't differ me from Jake2k because of the avatar. If I recall correctly, it's made after one of his infamous tutorials. Yeah, he's a great artist.

Ooh, you're two posts away from being 1337. :lol:

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

Ouch! I remember when I dislocated my shoulder in P.E with a stupid accident, it was about a week before the end of the school year. I felt so freaking embarrassed. I waited ages for the ambulance. And the freaking school nurse didn't know number of the emergency hot-line. >_>

Then I was taken to the hospital where I had never been before, although it wasn't far from the school itself. Thank God my parents came by to pick me up. :oops: I had to get dozens of x-rays made just so the doctors could be sure that there are were no broken bones. Then they gave me a tranquilizing shot on my bum. Then later they just pulled it back in.

Then I was patched up. They put bandages all over my body, my right arm was connected with my torso for TWO FREAKING WEEKS! They told me I couldn't wash for two weeks, but I used special damp napkins so clean my body from sweat as much as possible. I was basically like a pig baked in an oven for 14 days. It was so hot outside, talk about being shaded inside - it's just as hot.

I had to fake I had an arm for all that time. I kept the right sleeve in my pocket all the time, just to give people some resemblance of an arm. :lol: This one time, I was going home with a classmate of mine, we we're sitting quite near the driver. An old lady came in and asked me to make some room for her to sit - there was a little bit of extra room for one person. She noticed my sad condition and apologized and said sorry. I found it quite amusing and was on the edge of laughter. :lol:

Oh God, how I was relieved when I took off the bandages. It was the first time I had a normal shower after those long and hot two weeks. :lol: I could barely lift my arm above my gin since the muscles had died. A visit to the family doctor to get verification for my well being and that was basically it. Although, I think I had shifted my shoulder a bit out of place before the latest incident because the shoulder popped out amazingly easy. Oh, how I wanted to spit in the faces of those classmates who constantly kept saying that now it will dislocate more often since it has happened once already.

Wow, I wrote a novel. I didn't notice that at all. :lol:

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]