No, it was other friend.

Part 2-

So my best friend that told him off, said to fight her if he had something to say.

So he said he said was gonna get someone to fight her.

And I'm like he better not get anybody or I'll get in it.

So I'm like really hype.

And if you saw all the rumors he's been started, and the stuff he said, you'd be steaming.

HS drama for you

I think this is why I rarely spoke to anyone at school. Only a few people, and no one ever started bloody potato about me, because I simply just ignored it, like it never happened, so it wasn't fun for them. People like that feed off the amusement/excitement/whatever they get when you actually react to them. Just ignored them. Don't speak to them anymore and they'll probably leave you alone.

People always thought I was a snob in school because I only spoke to a select few people. I over heard one girl saying this one day as I walked by. So I stopped and asked her how it was that I was a snob, when she had nothing better to do but talk about how so and so did this, or so and so was wearing this today, doesn't it look awful. I sat down and explained to her, that I'm not a snob, a prefer to listen over talk. That I don't talk to many people because of the bloody potato they stir up, and I choose not to be part of it.

So maybe you should simply tell these people something to that effect that pertains to your situation. And then ignore them. ;)

Rant: There are ants all over my house and nothing I do seems to get rid of them! :evil:

PryoTypeSig.png

New Rant: Power was out for like 2 hours.
Our power didn't go out, we were lucky. But lightning for at least an hour last night around 3:30, and a good part of the afternoon. One bolt of lightning scared the crud out of me, it sounded like it hit the house. Super loud.

Yeah, the heavy clouds are gone now.

Everybody's power went out, and we all walked outside onto our porches. :D

And I swear this bolt of lightning struck like right outside my house.

New Rant: Power was out for like 2 hours.
Our power didn't go out, we were lucky. But lightning for at least an hour last night around 3:30, and a good part of the afternoon. One bolt of lightning scared the crud out of me, it sounded like it hit the house. Super loud.

Yeah, the heavy clouds are gone now.

Everybody's power went out, and we all walked outside onto our porches. :D

And I swear this bolt of lightning struck like right outside my house.

I never realized how loud they were! :shock:

Petroleum products are cheap nowhere in the world due to the lack of readily accessible oil in the ground, and the hold that OPEC (Wiki this) and big oil have on the marked, not to mention the extortionate taxes levied on petrol in the UK. It's not a winning combination.

Nuclear fusion FTW! :mrgreen:

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

RANT: This whole day. I get into work thinking I am going to be able to do my work plus have some free time to do something for Mike. So I am down in hell 107 (Hell is hot, well so is lab 107 with no AC). It takes me from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM to get 30 computers setup with the right software and network settings. I go to dinner and they got all new people working the front at subway and seeing there only subway and McEvil in this town I want subway. So I am waiting in this line of 30 people for 20 MIN'S !. I eat my sub and go back to work. Get into lab 106 which got to be in the high 40 C as it 32 C outside. This run has AC but it not on. So I am ghosting computers thinking that while they ghost there selfs after I set them up I will be able to do what I told Mike I would do. Well after 12 are setup I say the hell with this because 12 computers running just kicked the room up another 10 C. I go to the main office to see if anyone knows were the remote is for the AC unit. I am told that they will go get the guy who has them. Then as I am getting ready to leave they go, by the way our network is down. Will great I don't got the network layout, I don't got keys to the swicths, and I don't got keys to the network gear. I don't got them because my boss looks after this stuff and she not in. So I got access on one en and the other end got access but 3 computers on 3 other network cables don't. So I can only guess it a wire going to the swicth for them computers. So now everyone looking at me to fix a problem that I really can't fix as I don't got what is need. So I do the next best thing. I use what I got and reroute network cables to a old swicth that acts more like a hub. Then I connect the old swicth to a working network connection for them. No it not as fast but it works for now.

End of day. I never got any work done on lab 106.

Oh and then when I got home to the apartment building main door a black cat cross my path and then try to follow me.

So now I am home typing my rant, doing what I said I do for Mike, and having a cold one.

RANT: Random DirectX errors/crashes/freezes.

Also, I hate the Tube.

What the error say. My last video card gave a dll error and it was not a dll problem. The card itself was going.

PS: Bam you just been noob tubed by A8|Elochai :P. Nan I like RPG's more, at least I got to aim them and hope they stay on track.

RANT: Random DirectX errors/crashes/freezes.

Also, I hate the Tube.

What the error say. My last video card gave a dll error and it was not a dll problem. The card itself was going.

PS: Bam you just been noob tubed by A8|Elochai :P. Nan I like RPG's more, at least I got to aim them and hope they stay on track.

The tube as in the London Underground.