And I feel I could be a candidate for the wrong end of a massive pwnage award.

We'll find out soon enough :wink:

About people having complaints about you, you should honestly not care at all.

It's a person on the internet who got told they were special at school who you will NEVER meet in real life.

But we were in the same class last year.

And then he got mad because I said he talks too much.

And he wanted to go start drama on Myspace.

And I feel I could be a candidate for the wrong end of a massive pwnage award.

We'll find out soon enough :wink:

About people having complaints about you, you should honestly not care at all.

It's a person on the internet who got told they were special at school who you will NEVER meet in real life.

But we were in the same class last year.

And then he got mad because I said he talks too much.

And he wanted to go start drama on Myspace.

Then tell him to grow up.

At the end of the day, it's one person. There are billions of people in this world, just because one person dosen't like you dosen't mean it's the end of the world.

I know.

I guess I just needed to hear it from someone who wasn't biased on the issue.

Thanks Andrew D.

New rant: There are millions of people starving around the world, yet we go into space, have multimillion dollar weddings, and are wasteful.

If rich/famous people really cared about ending poverty,they'd actually do something about it.

2nd Rant of the day:Race & Music

I am African-American. I mainly listen to Post-Hardcore/Metal/Screamo.

And since I live in a mainly black neighborhood, there is a lot of criticism about the music I listen to.

So I'm like, "Why are you speculating?" I can be me, and you be you.

And my mom asked me why I listen to this kind of music, and I'm like, "Why is it such a big deal?"

And this really annoys me.

2nd Rant of the day:Race & Music

I am African-American. I mainly listen to Post-Hardcore/Metal/Screamo.

And since I live in a mainly black neighborhood, there is a lot of criticism about the music I listen to.

So I'm like, "Why are you speculating?" I can be me, and you be you.

And my mom asked me why I listen to this kind of music, and I'm like, "Why is it such a big deal?"

And this really annoys me.

So, start listening to a band called "Living Color". Nice, hard rock, performed by African-Americans. Everybody's happy.

Check out the album "Vivid".

I, on the other hand, am white and listen to Blues, Reggae, Gangsta Rap, and Funk. :mrgreen:

... along with heavy metal and rock.

I've even seen Parliament live. Twice. (Talk about sticking out in a crowd!) :D

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

So, start listening to a band called "Living Color". Nice, hard rock, performed by African-Americans. Everybody's happy.

Check out the album "Vivid".

I, on the other hand, am white and listen to Blues, Reggae, Gangsta Rap, and Funk. :mrgreen:

... along with heavy metal and rock.

I've even seen Parliament live. Twice. (Talk about sticking out in a crowd!) :D

I do listen to Living Color.

I love their song "Cult of Personality".

But they dont care because its rock.

And I'm like I don't fall victim to the culture.

Haha. For some reason I can't imagine BoltBait actually saying the words "Gangsta Rap." Ahaha.

Reggae and blues FTW!

Reggae that is great music. Saw Marley in concert twice in the mid 70's in Toronto. think 75 and 76. or maybe it was 74 and 75. anyways both shows were WOW!

Turn that into something positive, Aeonix. Think about it--you could have posted 6 other times in this thread today, but you didn't! Way to go!

Just my mediation skills from elementary school kicking in again. I had to sit through 15 hours of training for that. And if this is the only time those skills were actually put to use, on the Paint.NET forums, then I know that those were 15 hours of my life I wasted.

RANT: This building and it spiders, I don't know what it is but every year this place fulls with them. So far I have had it good enough were none have got into my apartment. If you can't guess it, I don't like spiders. Now I can live with small spiders above my head on every step I have to pass when going down stairs but I the ones on the other side of the building were my mail box is. I don't like them for a few reasons.

1. There about 2" - 2.5" in size, and not from around here. They showed up about 3 or 4 years ago.

2. Unlike the small ones, they like to head for you. The small ones will try and stay still unless there hanging from a web line. But the big ones as soon as they see you they start running at you. No joke I got one that ran at me and is now nesting outside my door. If he get close enough I will be going back in and getting something to kill him with. Hell I may just get a can of spary right now and see if they like freshener. They can also jump really far as I found out and I hate how long the fangs are. I still can't get over the fact that they run at you as if they want to take you on.

I still can't get over the fact that they run at you as if they want to take you on.

Look at it this way: Maybe they're curious, or you're really attractive to a spider :lol:

geez thanks. They must like my big fury fangs :P.

It they want to take me on they should go onto the ground facing me the way I am looking. Then run for me and see who runs. My bet is on the foot.

Double Rant.

Rant 1: I have nothing to do except for a few weeks this summer so I sit on the forum all day.

and this rant I have to start from the beginning.

So, one day I was talking to someone that was my friend at the moment.

And he wanted to know some secret that didn't exist. So he was like, "If you don't tell me the secret, I'm gonna hang up on you."

So I said, "Even if there was a secret, why would I tell you?" I said this because he is notorious for gossiping. So he hung up on me and got mad.

So a few days later, after I take new pictures on my MySpace, he sends me a photo comment saying I take the worst pictures.

But my friend was the one who took the pictures so she wrote a follow-up comment.

So now he's saying stuff about both of us.

And I tried to squash the beef, by telling him to just not say anything about us or anything, and he wrote me a final message saying whatever, and the blocked me!

So I'm just mad and blehh.