I just think it's sad that discrimination is still a big issue in our world. I didn't mean " :roll: " in any other way. Sorry if I got you confused.

Next thing you know the words "white", "black" and "coloured" or any other word which a whining spoilt brat considers to be racist will be took out of the dictionary.

People are getting too sensitive over things nowadays.

@RyuinfinityPDN I agree on that one. Having surgery is never a pleasant prospect. Suggest you have a nice relaxing evening. My best form of get well therapy is to get to bed early and cozy up with a great book. And If I could PDN a pot of chicken soup to you I certainly would.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

ciao

OMA

FF3 is deciding to take the mick. Again.

I'm seriously annoyed at how un-stable this is, it's nearly poor how inconsistant the stability is.

I have 3 themes installed, 2 add-ons and some plugins, and it crashes randomly.

I'd rather have waited an extra month so they could have ironed out of all of the rubbish.

Rant: Ever heard of the saying 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'? Yeah. Usually if I am paying for a service I know the service inside out and know how to use the service to its full potential. So when I make large changes, don't change it back.

Heh, that reminds me of a NIN song.

Anyways, at the moment I'm running Firefoxin Safe Mode as it dosen't want to load :evil:

Anyways, at the moment I'm running Firefoxin Safe Mode as it dosen't want to load :evil:

Close Firefox then click start and launch "run" (even in Windows Vista) and type without quotes "firefox -p", followed by pressing enter. Click "Create Profile" and follow the onscreen instructions naming it "Factoryfox". Ensure this profile is selected and click "Start Firefox".

This will restore firefox to its factory settings although your previous settings will not be lost.

KaHuc.png
Rant: Ever heard of the saying 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'? Yeah. Usually if I am paying for a service I know the service inside out and know how to use the service to its full potential. So when I make large changes, don't change it back.

I gather this is in relation to your hosting?

KaHuc.png

I second your rant Andrew.

My sister got booted off the land where my mom's trailer is. She's been living in it for the past 3 years. So she found a place to move it to, and hired this really shady guy to do it. Wouldn't alarm bells go off for you if someone was charging half of what everyone else is? Anyway, so the guy ended up smashing up the trailer, then parking it on the side of the road a whole 1/2 mile from where they lived because he was pulled over by a cop, and they found out he wasn't even legal like he said. This took him a 4 days to do.

Anyway, they decided they wanted to get someone else to move it and couldn't because of something or other. The bank found out about it, and called to say they were going to have someone move it, and if they wanted it back they would have to pay the moving costs and whatever else. She had roughly an hour to have it moved before the bank moved it. She couldn't get a hold of the jerk that had his truck attached to it. I actually called my ex-husband to find out if he knew anyone that could move it for her on short notice. x.x He found someone for me, who would do it for free as a favor, and then she refused to call them! I was so ticked off. She threw a huge fit when I tried to do it myself. Now she's whining around my sister's house about not having a place to live and blah blah.

I would like to kick her in the face. :evil:

Okay, the end of my long, long rant.

PryoTypeSig.png

And I feel I could be a candidate for the wrong end of a massive pwnage award.

We'll find out soon enough :wink:

About people having complaints about you, you should honestly not care at all.

It's a person on the internet who got told they were special at school who you will NEVER meet in real life.

RANT: 12 computers I setup the other day in 30 mins all failed. The Ghost computer turned it self off sometime last night. So now I got to go back to that room full of heat and redo them.

Also I keep dieing now in CoD4. It could be because I was away from it for over a week do to the fact I had to take the computer apart or it could be the lag I been getting. I guess I will find out this weekend after I format the drive and start over again. Man I had coming in 5th when I am use to coming in 1st with 50 kills and 0 deaths. That no joke I got the screenshots to prove it, I have even been banned from servers for being to good. Now I lucky if I live longer then 3 mins.