I know someone that types like this:

So today,, I went to the store,,, and there was this interesting cereal,, and it looked really good,,,, so I checked my wallet,,, and I had just enough money,,, so guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,, I bought it!

Have they ever heard of one comma?

RANT: Anyone heard of the build a model solar system magazine? Wel, I've been waiting since part 9 for my part 10 to be delivered, it arrived this morning, and then I find that I can't continue building it yet because I'm missing the peices from part 11! ARGH! Oh, I have the magazine for part 11, but not the metal peices! And that just makes it even more infuriating.

Rant: We get a call from my brother's cell phone last night at 9pm, and it's his girlfriend crying and talking a hundred miles an hour. It turns out they he and her were in the gym, and my brother didn't work out too hard, he was on the bike for about 4 minutes, going pretty slow, and then lifted five pound weights a few times, then he said "I think I'm going to sit this one out." So they left, and he remembers pushing the door open, and then when he got into the parking lot, his girlfriend said that he passed out and fell flat on his face, hitting a car on the way down and slid down the license plate. He was out 30 to 40 seconds, then he woke up but just didn't move until the paramedics came. So we went to the ER and he was strapped to a board on a stretcher, with a 4 inch wide and who knows how deep gash across the top of his head, and they had to put 11 staples in. He also bit his lip and cut the top of his nose, almost by his eye. By then he was back to normal, joking and stuff, but he said he was terrified. He was complaining about the board on the back of his head and how it hurt. So then after they put the staples in and checked everything else, they concluded that he passed out because he was overly dehydrated. They admitted him to the hospital. He stayed overnight, and we left at 1am. This morning, they did an echocardiogram because they heard a click in his heart, and he's 22, so it was weird. It ended up being nothing, and he was discharged at about 4:45pm today.

It turned out alright, but it was a pretty scary night. :?

Rant: We get a call from my brother's cell phone last night at 9pm, and it's his girlfriend crying and talking a hundred miles an hour. It turns out they he and her were in the gym, and my brother didn't work out too hard, he was on the bike for about 4 minutes, going pretty slow, and then lifted five pound weights a few times, then he said "I think I'm going to sit this one out." So they left, and he remembers pushing the door open, and then when he got into the parking lot, his girlfriend said that he passed out and fell flat on his face, hitting a car on the way down and slid down the license plate. He was out 30 to 40 seconds, then he woke up but just didn't move until the paramedics came. So we went to the ER and he was strapped to a board on a stretcher, with a 4 inch wide and who knows how deep gash across the top of his head, and they had to put 11 staples in. He also bit his lip and cut the top of his nose, almost by his eye. By then he was back to normal, joking and stuff, but he said he was terrified. He was complaining about the board on the back of his head and how it hurt. So then after they put the staples in and checked everything else, they concluded that he passed out because he was overly dehydrated. They admitted him to the hospital. He stayed overnight, and we left at 1am. This morning, they did an echocardiogram because they heard a click in his heart, and he's 22, so it was weird. It ended up being nothing, and he was discharged at about 4:45pm today.

It turned out alright, but it was a pretty scary night. :?

Dang, man...that WOULD be scary.

AARG! Just got laid off from my job of 9 years!

Oh well, unemployment will pay me great! :roll:

(More time to practice my PDN skillz...)

Wow, that's gotta suck man.

Rant: 1 word. Recession.

Atleast I dont have to worry too much about the recession for another 5 years.

And my mom just got a new job!:D

Rant: My mom is away until friday in harrisburg for job training, and she stays for the weekend, and goes back, on sunday until friday and does the same thing again one more time.:evil:

And my vegetarian grandmother is staying with us.

No chicken, only fish. :'(

RANT: Apple is starting to turn into M$. I go to update my iTunes to 7.7. So the Apple updater pops up and says there 2 updates. iTunes 7.7 and Safari. Well I don't want Safari as I have no need for it. So I uncheck it and leave iTunes 7.7 checked. I click install and it shows iTunes 7.7 being download and installed. When I come back to my computer, Apple has also install Safari behind my back.

:evil: Don't miss with my computers, ever !, I will kill you even if you look at one of them the wrong way.

Similar difficulties with Apple:

When the iTunes update popped up, I unchecked the Safari thing, and let it go. It told me I needed to restart, I did, and when I tried to open it after the restart, it said there were missing components and iTunes had to be reinstalled.

I haven't reinstalled it yet. I have Songbird... >_>

RANT: This is my 2nd rant of the night on Apple. I go to the iTunes Store to buy the album Dead Winter Dead by Savatage (I said last night in the What are you listening to topic I was going to buy it). I click buy album and it gives me the "purchasing" message and then takes me back to the screen. Does not download the music or anything. So I click buy again and go through the same steps and this time it works. It better not bill me for the 1st one as I never got the album the 1st time.

I live about 5 minutes away from the Apple Headquarters. I have yet to own an Apple product (not even an iPod), but I have been hearing increasing complaints about them. Maybe I should just stick to PC...

Apple is very shady.......

Anyway read this MSNBC

:roll:

I live about 5 minutes away from the Apple Headquarters. I have yet to own an Apple product (not even an iPod), but I have been hearing increasing complaints about them. Maybe I should just stick to PC...
Apple is very shady.......

Anyway read this MSNBC

:roll:

And that means???