Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

So me (and code's >.>) dad's house is on a farm in the middle of no where. Corn fields all around. So we go out and build a bonfire. Being right on the edge of a cornfield (corn makes crazy noises) and pitch black everywhere! So we are building the fire up and BOOM!!!12!@!@

We found a air soft can had been placed in the edge of the wood pile. That's kind of creepy when you think about it.. Farm, middle of no where, someone placed that in the fire.. and it was quite dangerous.

I'm so glad to be going back to FL tomarrow.

rant: my leg is in pain!

i was playing a mini game of rugby and i was running down the backs of our school and my friend jumped out at me and i ran into a drain pipe :( then i was on the grass and i wasnt alowed to move and then they took me in a wheelchair and my friend pushed me in it :D (that was fun) then i had to have ice on it and then ii had a bandage on it for support but it still hurts from my knee up :(

damn drainpipe :evil:

its not that dangerous.....o wait..yes it is :D lol actually today ive hurt my self three times :D

my knee

my little finger-i was carrying two shotputs to the store cupboard and my little finger went inbetween them as the swung to gether :D lol

my foot-it got caught under a high jump post :D

lol my scool is painfull :( but funny :D

I can't find a plugin that creates a fabric like structure... I know that this exists and I know that I already downloaded it but I can't find it anywhere. I searched "mesh" "fabric" "texture" but I can't find the right plugin :(

RANT: FF3 performance issues...again.

I mean seriously, I have 8 tabs open, it takes about 2 minutes to load without crashing, and I have 4 add-ons.

Also, if you try and click while a page is loading, it crashes.

I wish they have a DL link for FF2.

Happy bday iKid!

I got an old flat panel monitor from a friend since he just got a new one and i was like hell yea free monitor! But now that it's hooked up the brightness and contrast is funky, I've tried tons of different configurations but it never looks right. I guess I'll have to hook up my old crt again :cry: im gonna miss all my new desk space

RANT: My mouse has failed (thankfully I have a backup one), I can't install automatic updates and my computer is stuck on a terrible screen resolution all because of stupid friend who thought it would be funny to hack me.

RANT: My mouse has failed (thankfully I have a backup one), I can't install automatic updates and my computer is stuck on a terrible screen resolution all because of stupid friend who thought it would be funny to hack me.

He cracked your mouse? :shock:

He cracked your mouse? :shock:

Well, it stopped working, and I've put new batteries in, and also, it just suddenly stopped, and I didn't do anything to it, so that's what I presume.

I told my summer school graphics teacher that I had used "something called Paint.NET" prior to the class (which taught PS.) She assumed it was MS Paint! That REALLY grinds my gears. It's not only embarassing when they think you're "introducing" a program that comes with every Windows system (and then they look at you funny and assume you don't know anything about GFX after all), it also shows that people can be so ignorant, even as perfessionals. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I get that a lot but then I show them my work and they know its not M$ Paint haha

Btw it's "professionals", if you used firefox it would have spell checked that for you ;)

NEW RANT: You'd think it would be easier to install Ubuntu from a second hdd :evil:

It depends what kind of pictures they are- PNGs are gonna take a long time if they're big, but JPGs are going to load very quickly.

As long as they don't host them on Imageshack, I don't care how large the images are. Imageshack takes far too long to load an image; Photobucket is faster in comparison when all said and done.