I think we found the expert who needs to make the thread for photography. :|

To tell you the truth, it wouldn't be fitting for me to start a Photography thread. I don't even have a DSLR, despite my knowledge of them, and frankly, I really just get most of my camera knowledge from Popular Photography magazine [though my subscription ended by now], Google, and any other magazine I just happen to pick up. Kinda similar to how I'm able to make multiple 300+ word blog posts about mp3 players even though I don't own any of the ones I talk about. It takes someone with experience with the actual devices to develop true opinions (not just ones based off of company specifications).

Its not how much you know, its how much you love photography that counts!

anway another rant:

lost remote again, sick of having to get up to change the volume for ads :x

No there is a magic spell that teleports you and your opponent to Bounty Hunter. I think it is members only.

There's only a spell that teleports you to your opponent whilst within bounty hunter. There is no spell that teleports you from the outside into the bh arena.

This happened a while ago and now my gecko is tamer so I don't have to worry about it. As much:

My Gecko bit me so I hard I almost cried.

This happened yesterday:

My Gecko bit so quickly I almost fell over backwards.

Those were my problems.

I LOVE GECKOS!

Mine is...

I was making a picture in PDN and the computer closed it saying there was an error, it was one of my best pictures ive ever made, i spent an hour or two on it.