You know, you're gonna need to stop doing that pretty soon here if you ever want it to get done. :P

Actually, as long as Anhelo stays the same, the second part can change pretty liberally. The logo I'm making is inspired by the concept of anhelo, so it can be breathing life into whatever you want.

By the way: I'll be logging on to all them IM things after Hell's Kitchen tonight, if you need to chat.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Everyone's going for Latin these days. What about other classical languages, like Ancient Greek? Whatever happened to Ancient Greek? Or the not-so-ancient Italian that shares similarities to Latin whilst intertwined with the romance of a beautiful vocabulary, if you're looking for that fanciness.

Latin's so overused it's loosing the gravitas it once had.

Everyone's going for Latin these days. What about other classical languages, like Ancient Greek? Whatever happened to Ancient Greek? Or the not-so-ancient Italian that shares similarities to Latin whilst intertwined with the romance of a beautiful vocabulary, if you're looking for that fanciness.

Hi five.

I took ancient Greek when I was in high school.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

funny...I took 6 years of French in high school and into college, and worked with a lot of Mexican Americans, so French and Spanish came easily.

But then I married a Lithuanian woman. So besides English, French and Spanish, I speak some Russian and Lithuanian. Comes in handy around Chicago though.

And my rant:

Tomorrow, I have to file for a hearing because the assessment office refuses to lower my property assessment.

A neighbor adds a $20K garage, and his assessment goes up $4800.

I add $1700 in new windows, and mine goes up $6900.

Doesn't seem fair to me

RANT: Having the balls to ask someone out is something I haven't got.

Ha! Something I wouldn't have expected to hear from you, Sir Andrew.

While I have the balls to tell someone what I really think of them, that's probably the only thing I can't do.

Nick came from a former Communist country where he was brought up in Godlessness and so he sees no problem stealing and murdering.

As a Christian, I find that sensationalized, mislisleading horse hockey offensive to the point of lividity. GTA is admittedly a game I will not play based upon its content, but this is just nonsense he pulled out of his rectum and slathered liberally upon his word processor.

Poll: Do you use "cheat codes"?

Option 4: Yes, but God knows I am a sinner and will forgive me

shock.gif

This guy seriously needs a swift kick to the base of the skull...

What's more, he gave The Bible Game 4/5 crosses, and everyone knows that game is unfit for anyone to play, so one clearly cannot believe a word he says. ;)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Don'tcha just love people who can't recognise that video games are fictitious? They're great, I mean, they're nearly always fussing and flustered, and half of them can't understand that most people can distinguish from real life and the creation of several artfully-arranged lumps of semiconductor! They're hilarious - why don't they attack Dostoevsky? He heartlessly murdered an old lady...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

rant: my parents flatly refuse to even try a different browser than IE, or the MSN browser, which in my experience closely mirrors IE in rendering a page. :? :x

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...