My optical mouse keeps freaking out so I guess I need a new one of those aswell :? anyone have any recommendations?

I use a Genius one that cost me £7 & has lasted me a year so far & there's no signs of it messing up yet :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Rant: Due to my recent problems with Firefox I have had no chance but to move to Opera. A while ago the browser started to forget my tabs, downloads and recently closed tabs when the program closed. I had tried changing the settings in an attempt to fix this but this did not solve it. Recently I tried again and now it not only forgets the details when I close the program, it now does not even remember them during the current session! Many of the features I appreciate most are gone - but what choice do I have? Internet Explorer? Safari? Firefox with amnesia? :(

KaHuc.png
Rant: Due to my recent problems with Firefox I have had no chance but to move to Opera. A while ago the browser started to forget my tabs, downloads and recently closed tabs when the program closed. I had tried changing the settings in an attempt to fix this but this did not solve it. Recently I tried again and now it not only forgets the details when I close the program, it now does not even remember them during the current session! Many of the features I appreciate most are gone - but what choice do I have? Internet Explorer? Safari? Firefox with amnesia? :(

Find a copy of FF2.

I have a copy of FF3 Beta 5, FF 3, and also FF 2.

I had a similar problem with the history and the like when I first downloaded FF3. Try going to "about:config" and look to check if "Browser.sessionstore.enabled" is set to true or false.

I thought I had escaped from annoying people aswell....
That's why I don't venture onto IM anymore. Never. For no-one. Ever. Except for my girlfriend, and when that ended, so did IMing.

Some people call it 'solitude' or 'self-induced solitary confinement', I like to call it 'escape' or 'freedom'. I see enough of people everyday, I'm aloud to separate myself for a few hours a day, aren't I?

Switching to Opera should never be something to cry over :P

signature.png

people's spelling and grammmar for fun.

Grammar. With one 'm.'

And, the apostrophe in "people's" should go after the 's,' since you are not talking about just one person, but rather, everyone.

Same rant here, by the way. :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

RANT: Rock Band has only just came out in the UK, and they're already making a damn sequel for it, which is out in September.

Worst thing is, they've also decided to update the pherphials (extremely bad spelling) so I'll have to fork out about another £100 if I want to get a guitar which can actually strum without breaking the combo, and strum faster than 5 strums a second, and for a drum kit which dosen't have a rubbish excuse of a bass pedal.

Thankfully, DLC and old instruments will be carried over, but come on Harmonix, if you actually told us about it earlier, I'd just wait for that to come out.

Hopefully the local Game store will be nice and allow me to trade my instruments in so I can get the newer ones at a lower price.

.....DAMN YOU HARMONIX! :evil:

IE doesnt work on my computer.

It just starts and quits itself.

What a blessing. ;)

But I need it for updates.

IE Tab for the win!

:AddNoise: EDIT: I'm gonna party like it's 1969! :AddNoise:

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Well, if you are using opera you can always Right Click a page, Edit Site Preferences, click on the Network tab, and under Browser Identification change to 'Mask as Internet Explorer'. I have not tried that method yet with Windows Update, but hopefully that will do the trick ;)

Edit: Doesnt work. Just use Maxthon 2 or other IE derivative web browser :)

signature.png