Rants *enter at own risk*

RANT: People who capitalize every word. It's worse than complete 1337 speak...

When I read what people post I read it in voice in my mind, and that makes me read it as every word is a start to a new sentence.. It drives me batty!

You would think it would be tedious to type like that, hitting shift every word. But nooo...

Grr. :|

RS cap locks does that.

Yeah, that's what started this pet peeve. Then people on dA did it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

@myridin wow! man you really can rant. yes I know who it was and I'm into damage control at the moment. my forum has been locked down and message sent out to the other two forums . I've changed my personal e mail address and had to send out about a gazillion email address change notices to various clients. lets hope that covers it.

worst part is the spam. where do those jerks get off on that garbage.

Speaking of Spam, having you guys ever gotten one of those completely illigitimate emails from Microsoft or something -- offering a job, in which they conveniently ask for your SS#? I got one today, with misspellings and all.

I just had to laugh at the desperate stupidity of certain individuals. I mean - they were even offering to pay in Euros -- HELLO - Microsoft is based in Washington, USA -- $$$ not Euros!....

Sillies....

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

RANT 1: Hot weather affects Sky Satellites. (Or at least it effects us) :evil:

RANT 2: We no longer have a Sky Viewing Card. :evil: :evil:

RANT 3: Air conditioning systems always give me head aches. :? Especially at school since the science labs have A/C installed. :evil: :evil: :evil:

RANT 3: Air conditioning systems always give me head aches. :? Especially at school since the science labs have A/C installed. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why would you need A/C in the UK anyways? Tell your school they could have spent their money on something more worthwhile :)

Anyhow, RANT: I haven't seen one large change in FF3 Beta 5 apart from the address bar taking up more space with unessesscary info.

RANT: I haven't seen one large change in FF3 Beta 5 apart from the address bar taking up more space with unessesscary info.
Places, improvement to the download manager, other, little tweaks.

However, a lot of the development is 'under the hood' work. One of the main targeted issues was performance, be that browsing speed or RAM usage, which, by the way, both have been drastically improved upon since FF2.

There are plenty of articles from blogs and so forth documenting the performance development across the milestones: Mozilla Links, Mozilla Developer News, the official FF3 documentation, etc.

Rant: You would think that using a download manager to download a large file would prevent against having to restart it when it disconnects or something, I have had to restart the download 3 times now because it can't reconect to the server when I resume the download. :x I'm trying a different download manager now so hopefully it might work this time.

Rant: I died in Runescape and lost about 1000 gp and some jewellery because my stupid browser suddenly shut down whilst I was near a jail guard...

[Junkee Mode - Off]

I'll give you that back.. I have around 7 mil. :P

I quitted Runescape yesterday, I solved every free quest, except the Dragon slayer quest and now it's boring if you're not a member^^