Rants *enter at own risk*

Ahh. So it finally came to that. :P

I use ESET NOD32. It's great. It has an incredibly small RAM footprint. It updates its Virus signature database sometimes within the hour of the last one. But then, this isn't the Sanctuary...

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Why... not? It is their forum service, after all.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I dunno. Just doesnt feel right. I am not saying it isnt right, just doesnt feel right. Almost like an invasion of privacy perhaps.

As Helio says, it is their service. It's like being mad that your landlord has a key to your apartment. Doesn't make sense. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

rant: i downloaded icon developer but it wouldnt start the download but it showed it on the desktop and now i have 3 of them :evil: the first is from the first downloaded the second i decided to move into my documents to see if i could delete it in there and the third from downloading it again :evil: arrr there really iritating!

edit: i got rid of them :D yay i used unlocker :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

rant: i downloaded icon developer but it wouldnt start the download but it showed it on the desktop and now i have 3 of them :evil: the first is from the first downloaded the second i decided to move into my documents to see if i could delete it in there and the third from downloading it again :evil: arrr there really iritating!

eventhough this is a tech support does anyone know how to get rid of this? ive had them for 2 days now (so yeah ive restarted my computer)

Boot into safe mode and delete it then.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]